Star Wars Force Awakens

Any non development related reviews. Sites, movies, music, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Star Wars Force Awakens

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh! It sucked!! Nepolean Dynamite meets Pirates of the Caribean...stupid thrown together garbage! 30 years of waiting for this mess?
Dominion

Re: Star Wars Force Awakens

Post by Dominion »

Take away the call backs to the older generation, and it was a new hope. Big evil empire has super weapon with a design flaw(really no backup to stop it overloading?), and the rebels about to be wiped out. A sith lord who escapes by luck. In this case they said they would finish his training after he got beat by a girl with no training at all. I think he needs a new teacher.

Wasn't a bad film, but honestly wasn't what I was expecting at all. Disappointed that it just seemed to be a setup for the new series rather than a stand alone film.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Dominion wrote: Disappointed that it just seemed to be a setup for the new series rather than a stand alone film.

Definitely
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

I didn't hate it as much as Halls, but I was kind of put off how it just basically re-told A New Hope with new people. Come on, write an original script please, Hollywood!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I don't really care for Star Wars, so I will not be heading out to watch it. I am a Star Trek fan :)

Return to “Misc”