Fudge-Covered Ritz Crackers

Any non development related reviews. Sites, movies, music, ect...
Jackolantern

Fudge-Covered Ritz Crackers

Post by Jackolantern »

At the risk of coming across as a fatty, I have to put up a junk food review. Fudge-Covered Ritz Crackers are soooo good. And I don't even like regular Ritz crackers, always finding that buttery flavor a turn-off. Sadly, this may be just for my fellow USAers since I would doubt they are available outside the country. But if you get the chance to pick them up, try them. Even if you don't like chocolate (it says "fudge", but it is milk chocolate) or Ritz, as I am not crazy about either. I honestly think it is some kind of witchcraft. They really need to be taken off the market before I put on 100 pounds... :|
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Fudge-Covered Ritz Crackers

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha definitely trying them now.
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

When I was a kid we would take 2 Ritz crackers, put peanut butter between them and then dip them in melted chocolate for Christmas treats. Yum! :)
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I did that too! Or...maybe it was one of my friend's parents or something. This is definitely not an original idea lol.
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Off topic but anyone try waffles and peanut butter with syrup? That right there is heaven
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

KyleMassacre wrote:Off topic but anyone try waffles and peanut butter with syrup? That right there is heaven
Yep! That is how I eat them. One of my friends turned me on to it when I was a kid and I have never looked back since!
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Jackolantern wrote:
KyleMassacre wrote:Off topic but anyone try waffles and peanut butter with syrup? That right there is heaven
Yep! That is how I eat them. One of my friends turned me on to it when I was a kid and I have never looked back since!
My girlfriend and kids think I am wired for doing it

Return to “Misc”