Evil Dead(Remake)

Any non development related reviews. Sites, movies, music, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Evil Dead(Remake)

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Not scary, stupid, unrealistic even for a horror film. Cliche to the point of stupidity. The first was far better and the sequel just made it.

This just proves me point that Hollywood is dead.
Jackolantern

Re: Evil Dead(Remake)

Post by Jackolantern »

Man, Halls, you have been on a string of disappointments lol XD
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha yes I have, I started to watch oblivion last night but fell asleep. Will try again. I normally NEVER fall alseep during a moving but it is very predictable and pretty boring the first 1/4 the way through. Maybe it will get better.
Verahta

Post by Verahta »

Sci-fi and post-apoc are two of my favorite genres, so I actually did like Oblivion (watched it two days ago). It's not a great movie, but I enjoyed it.
"In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion".
eldain-design

Post by eldain-design »

iam not easily scared. (attack first, ask later if they are still alive).. but this movie scare me...

i totaly liked the original evil dead´s. seems like this one can ruin my happy image of the old ones... hmmm, iam scared to watch it...
Epiales

Post by Epiales »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Not scary, stupid, unrealistic even for a horror film. Cliche to the point of stupidity. The first was far better and the sequel just made it.

This just proves me point that Hollywood is dead.
I have to agree here too. The original was 100 times better... was still not the best movie then, but much better than this one lol
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I guess I am one of the few odd balls out there who hated the original Evil Dead movies (part 1 and 2). I always thought they looked like a handful of people screwing around with a camcorder. But because of that, I really take the remake on its own and am not looking for it to live up to the originals. And in that regard, I thought it was alright. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I found the ending fairly nonsensical, but everything up to the burial was pretty good.
eldain-design

Post by eldain-design »

thats why the old ones are soo good. because they were made with unknown nobody noobs, WITH a cheap camera.

kinda like why bad taste is soo funny and good also. its realy so terrible.. that it becomes good in a weird way.

Or, if you want older movies that are awesome. "plan 9 from outer space". terrible terrible movie.. that is totaly awesome because of it. :lol:
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I guess I have just never "gotten it" with bad movies. I don't want to watch bad movies :lol:

Return to “Misc”