Hey guys, since Unreal Engine 4 is now free, I decided to give up on Unity forever.
I'm finishing up my last Unity Project, Black Death: Survival, and I came across another Project I was going to work on but got delayed and delayed.
It was supposed to be a Multiplayer First Person Horror but I have no time nor patience to continue with it.
You can have all the files, for free, free commercial use, whatever, do whatever you want with them, there's no need for credits since everything I did was glue together knowledge from the internet
The game should have:
- Fully working multiplayer system. You can create/join servers by IP, get in a lobby and be spawned in a level with other players.
- Modular Corridors/Rooms made by me on 3dsmax, you can use these for your game or just throw them away.
- Fully Working Multiplayer Elevator (modeled by me too). This was a tough one to do. But it's fully working online, so you call the elevator and it comes, you can hop in with your friends and select other floor to go.
- Basic Animations in the main player model made by me.
- Other 3D models by me. Use them as you wish
- Other stuff for this kind of game.
Hope you guys enjoy it, any problem, just ask
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/download/qjjd4 ... C3%A7o.zip