Re-Introduction?

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Baseball435

Re-Introduction?

Post by Baseball435 »

Wow where this forum has gone. I guess I joined originally back in 2010 when my programming career started. Being a young 14 year old, reading through my old posts today cracked me the hell up. I could never forget about this forum though which inspired me to start programming, something that's changed my life over the past 5 years.

I figured I'd stop by and see how things were on here. It's awesome to see that the forum is still active and people are still working on big projects.

Over the years I've developed my programming skills, started my own business, developed my own commercial software, and have been learning as much as I can with all of the new technologies coming out everyday. I think I'm going to stick around again and see where everyone else has gone over the years.

It's good to be back! :D
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Re-Introduction?

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Wow great to see you again! Awesome you are doing so well.

Yeah I doubt these forums will ever go anywhere. We have our ups and down based on seasonality and new things coming out.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Welcome back!!

Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Yeah I doubt these forums will ever go anywhere. We have our ups and down based on seasonality and new things coming out.
Well now don't say that! After the 6 years it's been in existence I think that with some effort this forum could gain some more popularity. Changes and additions would have to be made but it would definitely keep people coming here, especially with people knowing how long the forum has been going. I think that if the focus of the forum moved away from mostly web-based technologies and encompassed a broader selection of languages, it would definitely give people a reason to stay. After that all that'd need to be done is some advertising and marketing.
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Welcome back :)

Return to “Say Hello”