Hello!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
gedq

Hello!

Post by gedq »

Wotcha folks, I started to write a game years ago ( http://www.darknessfalls.com ), never finished it, always promised to go back and drag the code into the 21st century. Joining here is hopefully part of keeping that promise. So hello :D
Jackolantern

Re: Hello!

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome! And I split your topic off the sticky and made it its own topic so more people see it :)

EDIT: And wow, you own darknessfalls.com? That seems like a pretty nice URL there (did the movie producers of "Darkness Falls" try to buy it from you? lol)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Welcome! Love the newspaper on the front page. Gives it more of a feel. ;)

gedq

Post by gedq »

Funny story about the domain name :D and no, Sony(?) haven't been in touch yet. Not sure what I'd do if they did. The movie didn't do too well. Please don't look at the graphics, 90% of them are the stuff I threw together as placeholders while the artist did the real ones and she never did. So there they are, the answer to the question why aren't I an artist :D

Thanks, the newspaper was intended to be part of immersion and encouragement to participate - get involved in an rp, see it on the front page. Damn that code's old; I should decide what to do with it. And not look at the narratively almost identical Secret World's $50 million budget and 400+ dev team and weep.
Sim

Post by Sim »

Welcome to the forums.

I love funny stories, especially ones I think that not normal stuff =]
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook

Return to “Say Hello”