Hello All

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Castus Render

Hello All

Post by Castus Render »

Hello fellow gamers and developers! My name is Dan (I go by Janden Hale in most of my creative endeavors). I came across this site through the MMORPG tutorials on youtube. I will be making a game from those soon. I currently have a game that's live (maybe that will be added to the member games section soon) called Darker Slate. It's a mystery riddle/puzzle game, and I update it almost daily with new levels or features. Anyway, I look forward to learning from here and sharing whatever I know as I develop my programming skills. Thanks for this site!
Be legendary.
SpiritWebb

Re: Hello All

Post by SpiritWebb »

Welcome and glad to have you!
Castus Render wrote:I currently have a game that's live (maybe that will be added to the member games section soon) called Darker Slate. It's a mystery riddle/puzzle game, and I update it almost daily with new levels or features. !
That's awesome, cannot wait to see it! How long has it been live?

Sim

Post by Sim »

Greetings young Jedi.
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
Castus Render

Post by Castus Render »

SpiritWebb wrote:
It's been up for a couple weeks now, but since it's a puzzle game, my biggest challenge is keeping it exciting for people. I'm looking to add some other aspects to it because solving the levels takes so long.
Be legendary.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Castus Render wrote:
SpiritWebb wrote:
It's been up for a couple weeks now, but since it's a puzzle game, my biggest challenge is keeping it exciting for people. I'm looking to add some other aspects to it because solving the levels takes so long.
Sweet...look forward to looking at it when you post it! Congrats!! :D

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very cool! I will have to check out Darker Slate :)

Welcome!
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Say Hello”