Hello!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Camille

Hello!

Post by Camille »

Hello! I'm Camille and I'm 25 years old and I live in Texas. Yes, I'm surviving the heat. Yes, we have AC and yes I want the cold weather to come already.

I fell upon this forum all thanks to the topic of Listing of browser-based PBBG MMO while searching on Google for a framework and engine for a dragon rpg I have all figured out in Google Drive. Ever since I heard and learned about dragons (and their different kinds later in other cultures), and seen some sites that allowed you to own one, as well as an mmorpg to own and ride them, I wanted to become one. Seriously, who doesn't like to play pretend? It will be a PBBG as much as I would love for it to be a mmo.

I have done X/HTML and CSS since 2003, but I'm slowly learning PHP thanks to the courses online (Codecademy and others). I'm also a college student and nearly close to finally get my specialization certificate in Web & Interactive Design. There are courses for programming at the campus I attend, but I really do prefer it at home since my attention span isn't the greatest since it's quite intimidating for me still after being so used to X/HTML and CSS. I'm also dabbling on Javascript on the side and have worked with it a little thanks to using it for InvisionFree boards.

Hopefully I'll learn more when I'm here! :D
kaos78414

Re: Hello!

Post by kaos78414 »

Welcome! A few other users are from Texas as well (myself included), so we totally understand the heat. It was cool for a little while up here in Dallas, but it's gotten hot again D:
w00t
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

It is hot everywhere blah!

Welcome!
Verahta

Post by Verahta »

Hi, we come to the forum
"In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion".
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome! I am also in Texas :D We had a relatively cool day (for southern Texas) here a bit north of Houston 8-)
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Say Hello”