Heellow :)

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
ApaKhe

Heellow :)

Post by ApaKhe »

Hello there :)

I am Alex, from the epix country of Romania and I have been working with HTML / CSS for 3 years now...
Just started off a few projects with some friends... Nice to meet you all :D
Help support the Darcan project: http://www.gofundme.com/dbm620 :)
Jackolantern

Re: Heellow :)

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I will go ahead and let you in on something before the strange remarks start coming through: Our site is oddly popular in Romania. I can't remember the exact ranking, but it is much higher in Romania than any other country, and we have never been able to figure out why. I just figured I would say that before the "Well, we are extremely popular in Romania" type comments start rolling in, as it has kind of become a mantra of these forums 8-)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Verahta

Post by Verahta »

Welcome to the community Alex 8-)
"In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion".
ApaKhe

Post by ApaKhe »

Jackolantern wrote:Welcome to the forums! :)

I will go ahead and let you in on something before the strange remarks start coming through: Our site is oddly popular in Romania. I can't remember the exact ranking, but it is much higher in Romania than any other country, and we have never been able to figure out why. I just figured I would say that before the "Well, we are extremely popular in Romania" type comments start rolling in, as it has kind of become a mantra of these forums 8-)
Heheh, maybe because we romanians love browser games :>

Thank you :D
Help support the Darcan project: http://www.gofundme.com/dbm620 :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Welcome!
LNitewing

Post by LNitewing »

The insane one from the shadows welcomes you as well! :D
Sanity is vastly overrated!
Twitter: @LNitewing (Personal Account), @NitewingGaming (for general development progress and stuff), @NiziniaGame (for specific updates on FKoN).
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

ApaKhe wrote:
Jackolantern wrote:Welcome to the forums! :)

Heheh, maybe because we romanians love browser games :>

Thank you :D
Must be :lol:
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Say Hello”