It has been to long!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Asgarth

It has been to long!

Post by Asgarth »

Hello IR.

It has been to long since my last login back in 2010, and yes many on here won't know me anymore, sure do hope some of you guys still do.

Have not been working on any projects for some time now, gotten married, kid and real life events.

Tough am getting a bit bored now and would like to restart my intentions which i came here for in the first place, Indie Gaming and Developing/Helping others.

For those who do not know me.
My projects back in the day were:
LinOnline. Browser Based
Forsaken Sanctum v1.1 Browser Based

and a bit of Unity3D fooling around.

Unfortunately i have lost all codes and files for the FS v1.1, so if it is possible for Halls to resupply me with the v1 source or maybe give me an update on how it is going with the game that would be great.

LinOnline on the other hand is still available on https://code.google.com/p/linonline/

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, but a general topic was not available to do so.

Sincere:
Asgarth
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: It has been to long!

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Welcome back!

it has really grown here since 2010. Lot s of great things going on, games, people, ect...

To be honest I have not looked at FS 1.anything in some time. I would have to try to find it all again.
Asgarth

Post by Asgarth »

Gone trough a lot of posts, and found some nice things laying around on here which i might be looking into.

Thanks in advance if you can find it, if not maybe the v2 or v3 would do nicely.

I saw you made it already to V4.0 but this was what client based right, not browserbased ? how is that coming along ?

Sincere:
Asgarth
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Well I shut FS down for a while until I could find the proper platform. Working on a Nodejs and Mongodb Web Arena.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome back! I remember you :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Asgarth

Post by Asgarth »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Well I shut FS down for a while until I could find the proper platform. Working on a Nodejs and Mongodb Web Arena.
NodeJS sounds good mongoDb however i never heard of :S should have a look into that.

Maybe i rework my LinOnline game as i have a much better pc now :) so i can do a bit more.

I am feeling a bit like uhm who is it that made duke nukem forever 12 year project xD, anywho indeed might be a good idea to reboot and relaunch this game from scratch.

On the side i will look if i can find some backup of the fs files maybe they are out there somewhere :).

Return to “Say Hello”