Hello

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Boco

Hello

Post by Boco »

Hello. My nickname is Boco. I am 23 years old and studying on Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security-course IT. I saw your tutorial on youtube and decided to make my own browser based MMO just to learn php language. So my first project is gonna be just test for learning everything and its called "The Game of Lords". I created blog so I can put some ideas into it and its easyer to follow, basically it's just what I learned from you. I hope to get more knowledge from you guys and begin some real projects and more professional staff. Thank you and see your around.
Sahasta

Re: Hello

Post by Sahasta »

Hey Boco welcome =)) Well I'm new here to just signed up yesterday. Good luck on your project!
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums :)

Yep, that tutorial is a great place to start. If you need any help, just ask! :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Welcome Boco :D

I did started on those tutorials too, and I've learned so MUCH you won't believe. Follow them all and always look to learn new stuff (insert new features that the tutorial dont cover) and you will end knowing a lot of web development.

Good Luck on your Project and like Jack said, If you need any help, ask in the forums ;)
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Boco

Post by Boco »

Thank you a lot. You all seem so nice. For now I am doing great, but sooner or later, I will need help probably. Thanks again for warm welcome.
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

Hola! Welcome to the forums! :)
w00t

Return to “Say Hello”