What's up you guy's?

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Bevertails

What's up you guy's?

Post by Bevertails »

I'm Tyler. I like Cats, Firearms, Lifting Heavy Objects, Film, History and of course Video Games. :)

I'd like to think of myself as a Hobbyist Developer. Most of my work has been with Game Maker in the past (although that's my primary choice for class projects to this day.) I currently use the Construct 2 engine. Works quite well for me :D Any other C2 users here?

But otherwise, I stumbled upon the site after forgetting the pixel Prospector website, You guy's were on the top of my Google query so I just waltzed in. :)
vitinho444

Re: What's up you guy's?

Post by vitinho444 »

We are top in Romania TOO!!

Hey Tyler, Welcome to IR! Hope you like your staying, because you won't leave :)

You have the same likes as i do ahaha well except for Lifting heavy objects.
I started with Game Maker and it was awesome, never used Construct 2 though.

Good luck and Welcome again ;)
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

welcome! I believe there are one or two C2 users here and a ton of HTML5 and other engine users here.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome! I own licenses to both Game Maker Studio and C2, although...sadly I haven't used either very much. But what I have done with them, they are both awesome, but very different styles and philosophies. I think a lot of game developers overlook them because of the drag'n'drop editor options, but both of them are amazingly powerful. I got them mostly for their export options (particularly GMS, since it exports native code to all mobile platforms that you have an export module for).
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Bevertails

Post by Bevertails »

Thank you for the welcomes :) Hope to spend much time here.
Xaleph

Post by Xaleph »

Welcome to the club!
Sestenes

Post by Sestenes »

I just started dinking around with the free version of Construct 2 and I really dig it. Only two days now, and I'm already considering purchasing a license. I really dig the Tiled Map Editor integration.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Welcome, glad to have you!

Return to “Say Hello”