Hello there!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Faz

Hello there!

Post by Faz »

Hi, my name is Faz, I currently reside in the UK and I am pretty much a complete beginner! I have developed in the past (3-4 years ago properly) but having not touched anything since, I would call myself a complete beginner. I am currently learning PHP, but my ultimate goal in the future is to move onto languages such as Java, Python etc. You all seem like a very nice bunch of people.

Hope to see you all around!
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Hello there!

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

welcome!
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Script47

Post by Script47 »

Welcome, he forgot to add he's a genius :p
a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »

Welcome Faz ;)
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
Lithium

Post by Lithium »

Faz wrote:Hi, my name is Faz, I currently reside in the UK and I am pretty much a complete beginner! I have developed in the past (3-4 years ago properly) but having not touched anything since, I would call myself a complete beginner. I am currently learning PHP, but my ultimate goal in the future is to move onto languages such as Java, Python etc. You all seem like a very nice bunch of people.

Hope to see you all around!
Your name is Faz, so i can assume your nickname is something around Harry, Ben, or some other common name in that hell hole you live in!
Yes I'm picking on you kiddo! :P Welcome ;)

Code: Select all

You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same!
[/size]

Return to “Say Hello”