Greetings everyone

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
weezme

Greetings everyone

Post by weezme »

Hello I am weezme and I am new to the site, I stumbled upon this site while I was interested in learning how to do a bit of coding an seen some awesome tutorial videos on YouTube by Vallhalla. I am not much of a coder but I do have some good ideas and could possibly help to be a writer outside of my own project that I am trying to get started. I have been wanted to be a part of creating a game for about 10 years now and I decided to go after this dream of mine being that I work as a night security job and I have a lot of free time on my hands. If anyone is looking for a writer or has some helpful tutorials that will help me with php and java script it would be very much appreciated and I would love to be able to get knee deep into learning how to combine php with java script to create some amazing things for games.
a_bertrand

Re: Greetings everyone

Post by a_bertrand »

I would actually need somebody for my own project helping me defining rules, stories, quests and more. Contact me via PM if you are interested.

The prototype I'm talking about can be seen here: http://www.cubicverse.com
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums :)

I can vouch that a_bertrand would be a great coder to be associated with :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »