Greetings, Udemy users!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Jackolantern

Greetings, Udemy users!

Post by Jackolantern »

It appears Udemy is now advertising Halls' Node.js and Socket.io course and is running a discount on it, so if you are coming here from Udemy, welcome! You will find a mix of many kinds of development here, but most of it is centered on one thing: making browser-based games. However, we can't even be labeled that, as we also have people working on mobile and desktop games as well as traditional websites and applications!

Welcome to IR, and whether or not you found us through Udemy or elsewhere, tell us a bit about yourself and let us know if you have any questions! :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Leathel

Re: Greetings, Udemy users!

Post by Leathel »

Hey Jackolantern,

Kind of funny. I am updating my JavaScript skills and checked out the Udemy course and low and behold I start seeing Forsaken Sanctum in it. Small little world to find Halls tutorial :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha thats awesome! Welcome back. You should hang out. We got lots o javascript stuff here.
Leathel

Post by Leathel »

Yep, I will be hanging out. Don't have much time for too much game programming yet(still have work, college and working on certifications) but lots of good stuff here to help with all that. If I can fit in a small game to work on my skill training then all the better.

Return to “Say Hello”