I cannot believe this site is still going!!!

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
sassyninjapants

I cannot believe this site is still going!!!

Post by sassyninjapants »

Howdy all

It has been more than a few years since I last visited this place :oops: (even after my last "its been a while" post)

Sometimes life just gets ontop of ya, you know!

So how is everyone, still making indie awesomeness?

This is the old me http://indie-resource.com/forums/member ... file&u=694 but ill be damned if I can remember the login details, let alone know if i even still have the email address it was registered under lol.

Its been a while since i even last thought about the stuff I used to do when I frequented this forum and for some reason today I decided to take a trip down memory lane and view my roots. Watching some of my old videos really makes me cringe and want to curl up and cry at how I used to do things compared to now :lol:

So is anyone still doing what they were like 5 years ago related to this forum when I last showed my face?

All the love in the world to you all <3 <3
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: I cannot believe this site is still going!!!

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Torniquet! Welcome back.

Things are a bit slower around here now which I contribute to a good thing. Many of us turned our dreams into somewhat of a reality and now have busy jobs :D
There are still a few games being developed here and there.

If you need your password or email reset to your old account let me know.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Torniquet! Good to see you :)

Yeah Halls gave a pretty good synopsis of the happenings. Sadly, not a ton has changed with me. I keep coming up with huge ideas that I never deliver on. I do work a full-time web development job now so that is cool.

Would be cool if you got your old account back!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

Apparently my computer at home remembers my login details from all those years ago... Either that or chrome just knows.. IT JUST KNOWS!! :shock:

Anyways lol.

Good to hear people are turning dreams into reality :D :D

Jack, your preaching to the choir my man, I have had so so so so many ideas that will change the world, it just never happens :D :D but congrats on getting full time web dev work ^^
New Site Coming Soon! Stay tuned :D
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Thank you!
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Say Hello”