Doman Names

Keep it clean but fun.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Doman Names

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Just bought BattleDungeons.com

Cannot believe a name like that was even available!
Jackolantern

Re: Doman Names

Post by Jackolantern »

Wow! And you got it right from a domain service as an unclaimed? Dude....yeah, I would have thought that would have been gone 10+ years ago and would have had a commercial game developed on it.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Yup, $9.99, If you remember my post a while back about a old game i use to play called battle dungeon. It was an awesome php game that you could make money on playing simply going through dungeons, killing things and leveling up. Since it was 12 years ago when this game was out I thought there was a chance to get the domain, as well as I emailed the company who is now no longer in business due to them deciding to change the format to 3d and they got pirated. They still have domain but nothing else from what i can tell.
I received no return email so my plan is to rebuild the game as close as I remember and the screens shots I have. Since I have now the domain battledungeons.com and with an S I can rebuild it and have some fun. Could be a fun venture.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Sounds like a plan!

...still just surprised no one had that one. Makes me want to go checking to see what else is still available.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Chris

Post by Chris »

Make a repository and let me help? From the darkness I shall create light as my organism has been labeled numerous times to be a PHP guru. All I would require is the communication from your organism to mine so we can both focus on the same vision and achieve the light at the end of the tunnel. It would give me satisfaction to accomplish a goal as I haven't done so in a relatively long time.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Will PM you

Return to “Off-Topic”