Life is a paradox

Keep it clean but fun.
Chris

Life is a paradox

Post by Chris »

High as a kite, after many intervals of the illusion of procedural time, of consuming the particles that make up the pattern known to science as THC, the material that manifested itself to be the material I perceive to be me came to a conclusion, I came to the conclusion that I had come to a conclusion after concluding that I had questioned for a conclusion. The question which was asked was as follows:

"If everything is possible, is it possible that everything is impossible?"

The conclusion that was made, was that the answer could only be yes and no, true and false. As if everything were possible, the possibility that everything were impossible would also be a possibility. But if everything were impossible, then how can what's possible be possible?

It was then realized, one cannot exist without other. Black implies white in the same way yes implies no and true implies false. In simple variables: Things imply other things so the universe implies the universe. The observed cannot exist without the observer. And the observer cannot exist unless there is something to be observed.

The universe is an endless cycle of the universe observing itself, and I being part of the universe am thus the universe observing the universe. Which makes me, and you, and everything else, the universe to be perceiving itself. Which could only mean, I am you and you are me. We are all universe, and we are doing what universe does.

If we were to draw a box, and put it in a diagram, and ask the question, "what is the relationship between the box and what's around it?" In the case of the universe, the box would be related to itself. As it implies itself. The relationship with itself is however just another part of the universe. Making the relationship unnecessary, it is then you realize, well if there is no relationship, there is no need to draw a box. Which would mean there is no universe. But you cannot deny that it's there. The solution is that there is no box, there isn't one, there isn't none and there isn't many. There is only what is, and what is has no box, there is no inside or outside, there is only what is.

So as you sit reading this, you realize you are the universe reading what was written by the universe to be observed by the universe and thought about by the universe. Meaning I am you, you are me, and we are all observing and thinking about each other.

Here's something to bake your noodle, true or false? "This sentence is false." If it were false, it would be true, if it were true, why is it then stated to be false?

The universe isn't complicated. It's when the universe tries to explain itself in words it seems to itself to be complicated. It is solely the ability of making the definition of being complicated, which makes itself complicated.

Having to observe itself is what turns it into a paradox about itself. As the observed cannot exist without the observer. The simple fact of the matter is, the ability of asking a question such as why, what, where, or is the universe. There is no need for yes or no, as it would only imply itself regardless. The universe is in that case, simply what the universe is. And in that case, what it is perceiving itself to be. And that is simply what it is. There is no need for yes and no need for no. It's simply what it is. You are simply what you are, you are the universe, and you are perceiving yourself to be what you are perceiving yourself to be.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Life is a paradox

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Chris is back! I have missed you my friend. Ah reading your post makes me miss my trips with Timothy Leary.
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Can't tell if this is a spam post by a mod or genuine.....
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

It's Chris. Its real.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Yep, absolutely Chris. Glad to see you back, man!
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”