Trump!!

Keep it clean but fun.
vitinho444

Trump!!

Post by vitinho444 »

Not sure if Americans here voted on him, but he's probably the next president.

What are your thoughts? :D
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

GameMaster

Re: Trump!!

Post by GameMaster »

Not probably, he is the 45th president elect of the USA.
a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »

For the good or the bad. We shall see what he does during his years.
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

They all suck so not expecting much. The president is a figure head stooge.
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

I'm quite pleased that Donald Trump won (I'm from the UK).

Although some things he has said are quite outrageous, Clinton has ran for president three times now and failed, she arse licks the young population to vote for her, and I'm pretty sure, every campaign she has done, some kind of FBI/Police investigation is led onto her. If It was any of us, who had access to those emails on a private server, we would be arrested and charged.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Yeah I think Trump winning was probably good, but we need to wait and see.
I just don't agree with the protests.. It was a democratic voting ... Just accept it and hope for the best.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

It was definitely not Democratic voting. We are not a democracy. Hillary won the popular vote.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:It was definitely not Democratic voting. We are not a democracy. Hillary won the popular vote.
It is a Representative Democracy... it's has "democracy" in it's name :D But I understand your point. Why don't you change the constitution then? :/

KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Yes, too early to know for sure. I don't want to get started on this knuckle head we will soon be calling our President. I wish the rest of the US learned from us in California about electing a TV Personality as our top official granted Reagan wasn't all that bad in comparison, Jesse "The Body" Ventura just another douche, don't know why I don't like him but I don't. Maybe it was his horrible acting in the WWF or WCW whichever it was. And good old Arnold. Our worst Governor.

I think the only people Trump is good for is the top 10% (being generous here) of America, he did score me $1k+ in the past 2 days on the stock market for my 401k so I will give him that. I just feel that he is a racist, bigot, and a bully. And don't get me wrong, I'm not the fondest of Clinton myself but I think it's time to start looking out for the little guys like myself who live just a little bit above the poverty line. I will be above the 35 year old threasholf of 2020 which makes me possibly want to press my chances and run for it as well next term. He doesn't know what he is doing, his policies (mostly tax policies) prove it. He has 2 different tax policies on his site that are not anywhere close to each other and despite popular belief it will actually increase taxes for use 99%'era even if he follows his lower tax plan.

He wants to "preserve" our constitution (mainly the 2nd amendment) but totally run over our greatest amendment the 1st and change our libel laws so people can't talk bad about him. If I go to prison for this post or have to May millions to him for it, is that fair?
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Alright I waited some time to come here.

Here is my big disclaimer: This is all from a bipartisan, political science perspective

First let me start off by saying that I never believed Trump's campaign rhetoric. In all honesty, I think he will be a RINO ("Republican In Name Only"). If you look at pretty much his entire life up until his campaign announcement, he has been much closer to the Democrats. Hillary Clinton was one of his close friends and he donated large sums of money to her campaigns. That was one of the large red flags to a (apparently minority) number of Republicans who were trying to say that Trump was not a Republican. We are only a few days out from the election and he is already calming his rhetoric.

I will say he chose very smart on his running mate in Mike Pence from a pure strategic standpoint. The accepted wisdom is that if you are a Washington D.C. outsider like Trump is, you want a Washington insider as a running mate to help you navigate the treacherous minefields that are Washington D.C. But for a candidate who modeled himself as a complete outsider who wanted to shake-up Washington, choosing one of the Washington "old guard" was simply not an option. So he chose the Indiana governor who appears like an outsider, but all it takes is a small look into Mike Pence's history to see that he is absolutely an insider with years of experience on Capitol Hill.

Trump is going to have two blessed years to start off with because I can guarantee that the Republicans have all been ordered to play ball with him now that their party has total control. Expect a lot of support, smiling and hand shakes for him for now. Total control never lasts long and any party who gets it wants to get as much done as they can with the other party out of the way. But total control usually only lasts for 2 years. If the next mid-term has the GOP losing the House, expect things to get a lot uglier as it becomes politics as usual as some of the fringe of the party begin to break ranks and push back against him.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”