Whats up?

Keep it clean but fun.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Whats up?

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

So whats everyone up to? Been quiet lately. I have been away due to travels and being super busy. Haven't really done much to invoke the forums again as I haven't had time to manage.
SpiritWebb

Re: Whats up?

Post by SpiritWebb »

I just been writing. First book published and close to getting the second published and almost done writing the 3rd. Updated my first post on the author post and updated links where it is available. :D

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Guess its just me and you Spirit. Well I am working on my toppbbg.com site as well as going back to some old school developing. I am going back through the old Forsaken Sanctum code, the first web version of it and re-doing it for another open source release. Its time for another game release!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

That's cool. I seen you on Steam, is Garry's Mod any fun? I myself have been playing a lot of the Master of Orion reboot.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Garys Mod is a friggn blast. That is actually my daughters you see playing on there. They constantly play it. I have a bunch of board games I play on steam :)

Watch some videos on youtube on garys mod.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Garys Mod is a friggn blast. That is actually my daughters you see playing on there. They constantly play it. I have a bunch of board games I play on steam :)

Watch some videos on youtube on garys mod.
Ah, ok. That explains why there was no reply...lol

Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Would be cool if Halls added the Steam feature I requested 2-3 years ago so I could add you guys ;)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Chromeozone wrote:Would be cool if Halls added the Steam feature I requested 2-3 years ago so I could add you guys ;)
I ahev tried that mod multiple times and it never works. It is technically installed right now and just installed it again and it still does not show up.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Finally got it working somewhat. The icon does not how up but all is where it should be there. Also if you click on my icon it goes to an uknown username but that is my username. i do not have any alias's. Always been a crappy mod.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

and now for a triple post. Seems most stem profiles use the steam Id and not the name so you got to add your Id in your profile. Mine should work now. Still go to get the icon to work however.

Return to “Off-Topic”