Published Author

Keep it clean but fun.
SpiritWebb

Published Author

Post by SpiritWebb »

Waiting on distribution from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. I am excited. :mrgreen:

Each episode is short at 40 pages or more in the print version and flows like a TV show. Each episode can be enjoyed in one sitting.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Published Author

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Wow thats awesome! Definitely keep us up to date on this!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Wow thats awesome! Definitely keep us up to date on this!
I will, I ordered the proof and should be here soon. I have to fix the bar code as you can see in the image above. Otherwise the cover was done in Blender 2.63a and Paint Shop Pro.

vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Congratulations :D
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Awesome news! I've dabbled at writing over the years. Have 3 finished novels, but they are all terrible. Glad to see someone make it through :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

OldRod wrote:Awesome news! I've dabbled at writing over the years. Have 3 finished novels, but they are all terrible. Glad to see someone make it through :)
Is there anything you haven't done?
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Thanks guys!! I also just published a eBook version earlier today. :D

You can get the eBook on my distributors page here: The Skabrun Legacy, Episode 1 - eBook

You will also be able to get it on Amazon Kindle, Nook and a few various other places when it is approved for final distribution. Both the print and eBook are waiting, but went ahead and made the eBook available NOW!

I am writing the series like that of a TV show. When you watch a new episode of your favorite show, for my series, that is a new book. If that makes sense!! ;) Already starting the 2nd episode.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Was it hard to get published?
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Was it hard to get published?
No, I am using Lulu.com. It's a self publish, print on demand website ( meaning, they only print when someone buys it ). Getting onto their store was easy, its getting on the other channels that is a little more painful. I had to order a proof ( which is cool ) to look it over and either approve or deny. If I reject it, I have to fix and order another for proof again. When that is done, then it goes to the retail channels for approval. I am waiting for my proof to get here.

The eBook was easier, as there is no need to order a proof. However, you do have to download it and make sure all is good. That right now is awaiting approval for retail. Otherwise, they are both listed on Lulu's website available for purchase.

The complete hard work, because it is self publish, I will have to handle getting it out there so to speak. I have to promote it unless I pay a ungodly amount for them to do it.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

makes sense. Very cool. I will definitely order a copy.

Return to “Off-Topic”