Smart Watch

Keep it clean but fun.
SpiritWebb

Smart Watch

Post by SpiritWebb »

I bought my wife and I a smart watch, and I love it! Found it on sale marked down from $199 to $18. It's an off brand, but works great! It's a U8 Smart Watch. Designed for the Android phone ( what I have ) but also works on the Windows phone as well as the Iphone!!
u8_smartWatch.jpg

Jackolantern

Re: Smart Watch

Post by Jackolantern »

Interesting! I bet not too many people can say they got a smart watch for $18! What all does it do?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

For Android:
You can make/receive calls, read text messages/emails as well as, Barometer, Altimeter, Pedometer, stop watch, sync your phone book, listen to music, control your camera, alarm, calendar, calculator, sleep monitor.

Windows/iPhone:
You can make/receive calls. You can do pretty much the other stuff, just cannot read your text/emails, sync your phone book, control your camera. ( It will connect like any blue tooth headset, then uses an app to handle the other functions. However, this app is not on the Windows Store or App Store. )

Control Camera:
Set the phone where you want it, then tap the camera on the watch, and it activates the camera on the phone so you can take a photo. You cannot see what the camera see's, but good for taking shots instead of using a timer.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I have the galaxy Live. I love it.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

It comes in handy especially when on a demo drive with a customer or sitting in my office, and I can still check my messages when they come in without the distraction of pulling out the phone!

Sim

Post by Sim »

I had one. Spent $100 on mine. Lost it in first week. Was so mad =9
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Sim wrote:I had one. Spent $100 on mine. Lost it in first week. Was so mad =9
Didn't pay that much for mine, but it is a great starter watch for those who don't have one, but don't want to spend the money on one just in case they don't like it. ;)

Sim

Post by Sim »

SpiritWebb wrote:
Didn't pay that much for mine, but it is a great starter watch for those who don't have one, but don't want to spend the money on one just in case they don't like it. ;)

I see a ton of those U8 Smart Watches on amazon for like $15. =}
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Sim wrote:
SpiritWebb wrote:

I see a ton of those U8 Smart Watches on amazon for like $15. =}
They are and it take forever for them to get here. So I paid a little more to have it fulfilled with Amazon and get it in a couple of days versus over a month on the lower price.

Return to “Off-Topic”