So I was bored

Keep it clean but fun.
SpiritWebb

So I was bored

Post by SpiritWebb »

I am a Star Trek fan. Anyway, I did this to my cell and laptop yesterday. Been playing STO again also!

My phone:
myCell_lcars.jpg
My Laptop:
myLaptop_lcars.jpg

Callan S.

Re: So I was bored

Post by Callan S. »

Heh, nifty!

What's STO like at the moment? I've never played, just heard about it from time to time.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Callan S. wrote:Heh, nifty!

What's STO like at the moment? I've never played, just heard about it from time to time.
You can choose between several species to play. There are certain species that fall under the Federation or Klingon Empire. They added the Romulan Star Empire to the mix now, so you can choose between two or three species there and then choose which side you want to fight on Federation or Klingon. You can pick and choose which career you want to follow also, Science, Engineer or Tactical, each one giving you certain abilities to aid in ground combat or space combat. You complete the training missions to get your ship. Then you can go pretty much anywhere within the STO universe. Beam down to planets, explore your own ship. Conduct research aboard your vessel to help better your ship/character (once you reach level 11). The leveling is a lot better, been a lot more fun since Arc Games took over. Been to DS9, Andoria (I play an Andorian Engineer), Cardassia, Risa to name a few just for shits and giggles.

On leveling at level 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50 you get a new ship free, three to choose from or you can buy a ship. I bought one for me last night. I love the NX-01 Enterprise and surprising she can take a beating and a quick little ship.

My wife plays a Romulan working for the Federation and she loves it. Last check she was a level 20 or something. I am still a level 11 Star Fleet, but she's on vacation, lol. If you haven't played yet, you should give it a try, it's a F2P. You can download it from Steam or directly from Arc Games website. Look me up, I will edit this post with my handle when I get off work tonight. ????@SpiritWebb, the ???? meaning I cannot remember my character's name, lol

SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

A shot from STO. I visited DS9 using the NX-01 from ST:ENT, Archer's ship.
visitingDS9_STO.jpg

Return to “Off-Topic”