Sorry I've been scarce

Keep it clean but fun.
Jackolantern

Sorry I've been scarce

Post by Jackolantern »

With this crazy semester (I am taking 19 credit hours to finish) winding down, I am coming into the real meat-grinder portion. I will try to be checking in as often as I can, but my time is going to be very limited until about the 2nd week of May.

On the up-side, I think I have finally come up with a good game design to work on long-term that would be doable once I get settled into my job and finally get my evenings and weekends back from homework (and when I get a nice infusion of cash to go towards development generated by more income).

Exciting but very, very busy times ahead! 8-)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Sim

Re: Sorry I've been scarce

Post by Sim »

Jackolantern wrote:With this crazy semester (I am taking 19 credit hours to finish) winding down, I am coming into the real meat-grinder portion. I will try to be checking in as often as I can, but my time is going to be very limited until about the 2nd week of May.

On the up-side, I think I have finally come up with a good game design to work on long-term that would be doable once I get settled into my job and finally get my evenings and weekends back from homework (and when I get a nice infusion of cash to go towards development generated by more income).

Exciting but very, very busy times ahead! 8-)

Best of luck!
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

No worries, good luck on it!! :)

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Good luck and know the feeling.