Anyone know anything about Diwali?

Keep it clean but fun.
towcar

Re: Anyone know anything about Diwali?

Post by towcar »

Lol I'm just not a fan of the traditonal clothing, I'm pretty sure there is much hotter ones out there.
Last Known Hero

Post by Last Known Hero »

The way I see it, no one 'race' is the hottest, when I say the 'type of girl' that is the best I really don't have a type. I have seen gorgeous women in all 'races' and each one of them had a certain aspect that I found attractive. To me, the only attractive one was the one in the yellow/gold dressing.. The others weren't ugly but each guy has certain things he likes in a women.
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
Jesusfreak

Post by Jesusfreak »

Lol I'm just not a fan of the traditonal clothing, I'm pretty sure there is much hotter ones out there.
I LOVE the traditional clothing. It's part of what makes Indians hot. They look almost like your everyday white girls if you put them in the silly American clothing =/. Likewise, an average-looking white girl can look hot in a sari :) .

They have pics of Indians in bikinis and crap like that, but the traditional clothing is MUCH more beautiful (unless you're trying to use it as visual stimulation to masturbate; in that case, the bikini pic will help you much more :lol: ). Bikinis are too revealing, and they're too bland and standard, they are like what happens when you orgasm too quickly, or without any emotion to it - the pleasure rushes you and then goes away after half a second, burning you out too quickly for you to appreciate it. What clothing does is create an atmosphere of mystery. For some reason, men love a "hard to get" game more than they love easy sex, at least when it comes to their taste in clothing. The "Hmm what's under there?" feeling creates a more lasting arousal than "OMG SEX" does. Usually what's most attractive is a woman who reveals a few parts of herself, whether by leaving it uncovered or having the cloth hug it tightly, while still leaving some to mystery. For example, cleavage is more attractive than a full breast. Cleavage is somehow more sexy, it tantalizes the man while leaving the rest of the breast to his imagination - the resulting imaginations arouse the man. My experiences have shown that men are attracted to women that are difficult or impossible to get, and they are more attracted to women who will arouse them and toy with them than one that gives them sex immediately. Men like to be seduced, men like imagining and fantasizing, and.... wait a minute... how did I get into this conversation, again? :shock:
_-= Official Noob Label -=_
For those with self esteem like mine =).
Cayle

Post by Cayle »

"Indian" is not a race. There are several races there; notably Aryans (who look like Persians and are our standard idea of Indians) in the north and Dravidians (think dark skinned elves with their almost anime like small jaws and high, broad, cheekbones) in the south. In the northeast of the country, the people look east Asian. Oh and there are many OMFG beautiful women there, just as in every other country.

hallsofvallhalla wrote:you have obviously never had to work with them...They are the worst when it comes to IT and IS.
They probably said the same thing about you. There are deep seated differenves between high-context and low-context cultures that can make them both annoying for the other.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha you are probably right Cayle.

Return to “Off-Topic”