Business Partner

Keep it clean but fun.
Xaos

Business Partner

Post by Xaos »

Hey guys. I came uo with a great idea, something that would sweep a huge market and could lead to one miiiiilliiiooon dollars (or more). I just dont have amazing programming abilities or time, since id also like to run the business side. So im looking for a guy, really only from this forum, thatd be interested. We can talk about the idea if you want. Id want it as a native app (cant be html5). I couldnt pay you much upfront, maybe i could exchange services (i can write a bit, do some other stuff like that) but youd get a good % of revenue which could be huge money.

I know this is a huge need because i emailed every small business in my town and this idea stemmed from it and everyone i asked in the industry it would target would "pay big money" for it.

I know its a "i has good idea, programmer plz" thing, but trust me, its a fruitful idea. And id do it myself if required/i cant find a guy, it just wouldn't be as good unfortunately
Sim

Re: Business Partner

Post by Sim »

You looking for android/iOS/Mac/PC?
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
Xaos

Re: Business Partner

Post by Xaos »

Android and iOS. Android first, due to the nature of the app and how it will have to be coded.

I can help someone who has the time and skill to get the hang of Android, the ins and outs, etc. I just don't have the time or skill at this point to learn and develop great code that's stable and works well, and I really want to be able to push this ASAP. I want to focus on the business end as someone is programming it, not having to program it...much easier to split up business tasks to fit my schedule than programming :P

Return to “Off-Topic”