YAY 2400

Keep it clean but fun.
Epiales

YAY 2400

Post by Epiales »

LOL, made you look huh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2400? What the hell? What's that? Well.....

JacquelynMarks is our 2400'th member, so HELLO JacquelynMarks...
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: YAY 2400

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

he was spam so doesn't count :P

I have deleted probably 10,000 bots back before we put real measures in. It amazes me that Capchta is still considered good anti bot. It is the worst idea and rarely ever works. It does better weeding out dummies that cant figure it out over actual bots.
Epiales

Post by Epiales »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:he was spam so doesn't count :P

I have deleted probably 10,000 bots back before we put real measures in. It amazes me that Capchta is still considered good anti bot. It is the worst idea and rarely ever works. It does better weeding out dummies that cant figure it out over actual bots.
Aww shucks... Made ya'll look anyway. Yeah, it's a shame they can't some up with something better.
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:he was spam so doesn't count :P

It would have been good, but I think the problem is its high profile. If you or I made reCapchta ourselves and released it on Github and it was used by maybe 1000 people at the most, it would probably be rock-solid. But its ubiquitous nature made it a primary priority for exploiting by spammers. They broke it by necessity. Otherwise they probably never would have screwed with it and would have moved on to something else.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”