Red Bull Stash

Keep it clean but fun.
towcar

Re: Red Bull Stash

Post by towcar »

How come no body notices them leaving them around, and how did they hire these people to do this, I know Red Bull is rich but is this media stunt going to benefit them that much?
D3luxe

Post by D3luxe »

towcar wrote:How come no body notices them leaving them around, and how did they hire these people to do this, I know Red Bull is rich but is this media stunt going to benefit them that much?
Well nobody has noticed me riding around on my bike looking through bushes and stuff sooooo I imagine it wouldnt be that hard to hide.

And Red Bull has people all over the country anyway, I doubt they had to hire people. The total cost of this was around $322,000 for the promotion. For a company like that, ANY publicity is good publicity I suppose.
Adobe Photoshop CS4/Illustrator CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
3DS Max & Maya
PC Spec:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.8ghz)
8gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
1gb nVidia GTX275
2TB SATA HD
Windows 7 RTM
towcar

Post by towcar »

Good point, I bet that would have been pretty funny if you worked for redbull and you get a message from your boss saying you must hide a case of red bull in a bush by a hospital or something lol
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Man, I wish it was canned Red Bull and not the shots. I am personally not a fan of the shots, but I love the regular kind.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
D3luxe

Post by D3luxe »

Jackolantern wrote:Man, I wish it was canned Red Bull and not the shots. I am personally not a fan of the shots, but I love the regular kind.
I'd rather it was that way too, but the shots will suffice I guess. At least these shots taste good compared to the majority of energy shots. These pretty much taste like canned Red Bull, minus the carbonation.
Adobe Photoshop CS4/Illustrator CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
3DS Max & Maya
PC Spec:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.8ghz)
8gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
1gb nVidia GTX275
2TB SATA HD
Windows 7 RTM

Return to “Off-Topic”