Ebola YUCKY

Keep it clean but fun.
Epiales

Ebola YUCKY

Post by Epiales »

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this.
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Ebola YUCKY

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

It delayed and messed up my flights. It sucks.
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

I live in Dallas and I see a lot of mixed opinions here. I've been told the hospitals are full of hypochondriacs thinking they have it - only it's 99.999% more likely they have the flu or a cold or something. We only have one confirmed case and I'm thinking it's likely to stay that way.
w00t
Epiales

Post by Epiales »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:It delayed and messed up my flights. It sucks.
O wow, I had no idea it would effect individuals here to be honest. Sorry to hear that.

Epiales

Post by Epiales »

kaos78414 wrote:I live in Dallas and I see a lot of mixed opinions here. I've been told the hospitals are full of hypochondriacs thinking they have it - only it's 99.999% more likely they have the flu or a cold or something. We only have one confirmed case and I'm thinking it's likely to stay that way.
ROFL about hypochondriaces!!!! It's not a great thing in my opinion. I don't understand when they say it's hard to catch and only able to with direct contact with body fluids. Is everyone in Africa sucking each others tongues? I don't get it. I'm very concerned about it myself. I really hope u're right and it stays at one. And sorry you live in Dallas lol. I don't like TX; too hot for me. It's a different type of hot than Missouri or Arkansas.

KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Epiales wrote:
kaos78414 wrote:I live in Dallas and I see a lot of mixed opinions here. I've been told the hospitals are full of hypochondriacs thinking they have it - only it's 99.999% more likely they have the flu or a cold or something. We only have one confirmed case and I'm thinking it's likely to stay that way.
ROFL about hypochondriaces!!!! It's not a great thing in my opinion. I don't understand when they say it's hard to catch and only able to with direct contact with body fluids. Is everyone in Africa sucking each others tongues? I don't get it. I'm very concerned about it myself. I really hope u're right and it stays at one. And sorry you live in Dallas lol. I don't like TX; too hot for me. It's a different type of hot than Missouri or Arkansas.
Well Africa is a whole 'nother world over there. I watch a documentary on AIDS and in Africa they just don't care. A lot of the people knowingly spread the virus and just shrug there shoulders so it doesn't surprise me
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Has alot to do to with water contamination. People pooping/bathing in the river upstream, people drinking downstream. If it hits India, it could really do damage.
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

KyleMassacre wrote:
Epiales wrote:
Well Africa is a whole 'nother world over there. I watch a documentary on AIDS and in Africa they just don't care. A lot of the people knowingly spread the virus and just shrug there shoulders so it doesn't surprise me
Rather than shrug their shoulders, I think they are just human and make up some superstition that they are ok.

All STD's rely on the host thinking they are ok or are immune to it. Or thinking this only ever happens to people in other countries.
Epiales

Post by Epiales »

Well, I think History will repeat itself in many ways. The Spanish Flu was pretty bad in its time, and it's innevitable that something like that will happen again. I just hope it's not Ebola. Nasty killer it is.

KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Callan S. wrote:
KyleMassacre wrote:
Epiales wrote: ROFL about hypochondriaces!!!! It's not a great thing in my opinion. I don't understand when they say it's hard to catch and only able to with direct contact with body fluids. Is everyone in Africa sucking each others tongues? I don't get it. I'm very concerned about it myself. I really hope u're right and it stays at one. And sorry you live in Dallas lol. I don't like TX; too hot for me. It's a different type of hot than Missouri or Arkansas.
Rather than shrug their shoulders, I think they are just human and make up some superstition that they are ok.

All STD's rely on the host thinking they are ok or are immune to it. Or thinking this only ever happens to people in other countries.
I need to get the name of the documentary so people interested can see but it was well over 5 years ago but some of the people they were talking to and interviewing flat out said they knew they have it and don't care if they give to other people. It was pretty disgusting

Return to “Off-Topic”