Coffee in the morning

Keep it clean but fun.
Sim

Coffee in the morning

Post by Sim »

WHo drinks coffee in the morning? I drink two - three cups every morning.
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
Chris

Re: Coffee in the morning

Post by Chris »

I drink coffee from morning till night.

Usually I start with a black coffee with sugar, or maybe two or three cups, depending on how much time I have in the morning.
Then around 10, 11 and after lunch a cappuccino.
Then at 2, 3, 4, 5 I'll have either drink coffee or something with some form of caffeine, like a cold glass of cola or red bull, but preferably coffee.
Then after dinner I like an espresso.
Then between the hours of 7 and 9, if I still have coffee left, I'll make more coffee. Otherwise I'll buy coffee.

I used to go to the coffee shop and smoke a joint with a cup of coffee or cup of tea after 10, however I have been sober for 9 weeks and counting now and no longer plan on rewarding my THC dependency.

Then before I would go to sleep I'd make myself a big cup of good old English brew with milk and sugar.

This is my daily caffeine addiction routine, and still is :D

Generally every time I drink a cup of coffee, I'll smoke a cigarette as I cannot be bothered not working on my nicotine addiction yet :D

I have two of these:
One in the kitchen and one on my desk. They are time savers. (My kitchen, desk and bed are all in the same room :D). I'm usually too lazy to get out of my chair.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I never drink any form of caffeine.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

I buy a monster in the morning, but usually only sip it throughout the day. By about 1PM it's not cold anymore and I just throw it out - usually about half empty at that point.
w00t
Chris

Post by Chris »

kaos78414 wrote:I buy a monster in the morning, but usually only sip it throughout the day. By about 1PM it's not cold anymore and I just throw it out - usually about half empty at that point.
That stuff makes your piss turn green.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Sim

Post by Sim »

wow @Chris, you drink hella coffee and that's a serious coffee machine.
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

Haha, people say lots of things about monster or energy drinks in general, like them giving you kidney stones, but man nothing can wake me up in the morning quite like a few sips of monster.
w00t
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I do not drink or eat anything with caffeine. I am a year and a half off of caffeine.
LNitewing

Post by LNitewing »

I drink Dr. Pepper all day everyday! I would die without it, quite literally. I had to go without it for a about a week as I had none left and each hour it got worse and worse to the point where I got no sleep (from the pain) and it hurt 25/7. No amount of caffeine solved this problem, it was only solved by finally drinking another Dr. Pepper. I'm very addicted to it, and you might say I have it running through my veins! :D
Sanity is vastly overrated!
Twitter: @LNitewing (Personal Account), @NitewingGaming (for general development progress and stuff), @NiziniaGame (for specific updates on FKoN).
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:I do not drink or eat anything with caffeine. I am a year and a half off of caffeine.
Same here, and the thing is I feel so much more awake all the time now. I have been off of caffeine for about 6 years now. And I used to be a stone-cold caffeine addict, easily drinking enough at my peak to kill an uninitiated human. When I worked at Convergys in Chattanooga, my friend Sean and I used to walk down to the Dollar Tree in Eastgate and buy these energy drinks called "Virgin Voom" (Virgin as in the record label). They were acidic enough to fix multiple problems with a home pool, and had more caffeine than the most powerful Monster but they were the size of a Red Bull. We bought them by the case and I would drink one-after-another until it felt like someone was massaging my scalp and I was seeing rainbows.

Probably not the healthiest thing I have ever done. :|
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”