are paid survey sites real? suggestion on getting small $$?

Keep it clean but fun.
Gunner

are paid survey sites real? suggestion on getting small $$?

Post by Gunner »

are you really gonna get paid genuinely after completing the offers? I'm still messing around with awsurveys recently and to be honest I'm not so sure.

perhaps it's a good way to earn a bit of money then?

I currently need money, not much but so badly and so whatever it is I will just do it.

any suggestion on online stuff I can do online to get a few $$? I am willing to do work also, but nothing too much like developing games because it takes months of REAL GODDAMN WORKS to just finish a project and THAT is still nowhere to the dollars. Something like... ahm.. designing websites, translating stuff, like that?

Also don't bother asking "why don't you use the google to find what you need?" all I found is some jackass bloggers and those "20 ways to get easy $$ from the internet just by doing nothing"

or maybe some recommendation on paid survey sites? as I'm probably gonna go around with it.
Jackolantern

Re: are paid survey sites real? suggestion on getting small

Post by Jackolantern »

No, they are really just scams. Surveys results are not valuable enough that they could pay you any tangible money from it. What you will find, as many people before you found, is that they lure you in with very simple seeming surveys, but then the ones that actually pay are not "surveys" but "offers". They will make you answer a couple of BS questions about Netflix for example and then to complete it, you have to sign up for Netflix. The other type of "survey" they pay actual money for are also not really surveys. They have companies who want sales leads, and they will give you these very long questionaires, and if you are what the company is looking for, you give the company your contact info and they will give you $1 or something after they make contact with you and sometimes only after they sell you something.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I was a part of one of those sites a few years ago where you do surveys and get gift cards. After a few months of hundreds of stupid surveys I finally got enough points to get a $10 gamestop card :roll:
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

that is so cruel

I will just go back and master my skills on programming and graphics and work harder since other ways are just ridiculously stupid and there seems to be no other way nearer than my journey on game developments..

and I also thought like that halls, they give you so much surveys to do but only pay like tiny piece of something :cry:

thanks for saving me out of that crazy trap
Ark

Post by Ark »

you can try mechanical turk there are jobs like: Extract purchased items from a shopping receipt.
Orgullo Catracho
Chris

Post by Chris »

Most of them are a load of balls. I registered to this one: http://enrollapp.com/

You get $0.01 per complete survey. It isn't much money time for time spent on one survey, unless you live in India or something.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Verahta

Post by Verahta »

I too have wandered down the survey path and made less than $10. However, you will make far more money by putting up a website and joining a survey affiliate program and slapping some ads on said website. Cycle of evil baby! :twisted:
"In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion".
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

I've been on a survey site and it paid out in the end. But it was an australian one. I tried an american one once and it seemed a shill.

Also here's a subreddit that talks about small income generation

http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

Return to “Off-Topic”