Best GBA and PS1 games??

Keep it clean but fun.
Gunner

Best GBA and PS1 games??

Post by Gunner »

So I just picked up 2 emulators on my phone, which are PSX and MyBoy for PS1 and GBA games, it's really nice so far :)
Though I'm starting to run out of games.. I just play Pokemon Emerald on the GBA and Diablo, Legend of Dragoon, Metal Slug, and HM: Back to Nature on the PS1.. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of epic GBA and PS1 games?
vitinho444

Re: Best GBA and PS1 games??

Post by vitinho444 »

I used to play mario, wario, pokemon sapphire on the gba.
On the PS1 I played crash bandicoot warped (one of my favourite games) and a soccer one that I don't remember the name :)

Good memories.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

GBA: Zelda The Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, any of the Castlevania games, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Yoshi's Island, Advance Wars 1/2
PS1: FFVII, FFIX, Lunar 1/2, Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man X4, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

as mentioned.

Legend of Dragoon, FFVII, FFIIX, FFIX, Legend of Mana, and let me go through my roms and look for some more. I am currently playing FFIIX on my tablet.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

ahh good ones..
I never thought about FF

this is really good when played to wait for busses, plane, etc. rather than have to suck those crappy android games :)
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo would be a great play-for-two-minutes-while-in-line game since you can easily pick it up and put it back down.

If you are good with on-screen touch controls, fighting games would be good for that, too (GBA: Street Fighter Alpha 3, PS1: Street Fighter Collections, Darkstalkers 3, Tekken 3, Guilty Gear, Mortal Kombat Trilogy). However, I am hardly good enough with touch controls to play a platformer, so a fighting game is definitely out of the question for me.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”