Terraria

Keep it clean but fun.
Gunner

Terraria

Post by Gunner »

Anyone own this game?
Around yesterday the 8 hour sale this game on steam was only for 2 bucks.. So I bought it quickly :D
Game is so nice, its like a combination of platformer and crafting stuff and it has some nice multiplayer addons also.

I'm wondering if anyone here has some spare time and we could play together? I need help with zombies they get so uncontrolled like they started go through walls and open my doors. sigh
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Terraria

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I got it on Xbox and PC. Love it but they went without updating it so stopped playing. Would definitely play again. I can get my daughter to play too. She has been playing Sims3 like crazy here lately so time to get her in another game.

Add me to steam - hallsofvallhalla
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Was considering picking this up for the summer sale but I decided not to.... It's $4, I might still grab it. Is it fun?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Just bought a copy for my daughter. Only $4. Will jump on a bit later.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

I usually suck at reviewing games but heh..
This is just a one good game.
The items are so wide and theres just so much to explore and you can tell that the developers have put 999999999 hours of working in this game.. It's like minecraft.. you craft your very own items.. but it's also like mario! I mean.. you craft your armors and weapons and use them for the adventure.. it's so epic!! the only thing I hate about this game is sometimes it could get repetitive coz you need to go underground and spend hours there mining ores to get better armors to fight bosses.. but it's nice! random events everyday have chance to happen.. this game is more fun with friends because you can spread your works with them.

just.. buy it before the price is back to $10 again man..
theres flamethrowers, lightsabers and those sweet weapons in the game :D its just a dream game for such price..
I'm so lucky I got it for only 2 bucks
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Yeah definitely fun. Me and my daughter have been playing it for hours. We go on long excursions finding all kinds of stuff.
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Hey it's $2 again -- gonna buy.

What is everyone' steam name? I've added halls, and mine is bigbrianc
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I am buying a few copies then.
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

They have the ultimate pack -- 4 for the price of 3.
Script47

Post by Script47 »

I think I might buy this, I checked it out, it looks awesome especially for the price. Steam is having some quality offers right now.

Return to “Off-Topic”