What Are You Working On Today?

Keep it clean but fun.
Xaos

What Are You Working On Today?

Post by Xaos »

Stole this idea from another forum, but in this thread, just comment on what you're working on today, your tasks/projects/etc.

I'm working on a tutorial for my fish harvesting game. My ACT scores came out today and I made a 30, so not even the tutorial-making process can bring me down today :lol:
kaos78414

Re: What Are You Working On Today?

Post by kaos78414 »

Awesome job with the ACT. I actually never took the SAT or ACT :(

I'm currently modifying a node SOAP API client sort of in-the-dark. What I mean is, I don't have access to the API I'm developing against, because it requires IP whitelisting, which apparently can only be done during certain windows of time according to the owners of this particular API (*cough* Verizon *cough*). So I'm just writing out the methods based on the documentation provided (along with our own requirements), and hoping it works once the IP(s) are whitelisted.
w00t
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Thanks! Yeah, that sounds 10000% awful.
Chris

Post by Chris »

kaos78414 wrote:Awesome job with the ACT. I actually never took the SAT or ACT :(

I'm currently modifying a node SOAP API client sort of in-the-dark. What I mean is, I don't have access to the API I'm developing against, because it requires IP whitelisting, which apparently can only be done during certain windows of time according to the owners of this particular API (*cough* Verizon *cough*). So I'm just writing out the methods based on the documentation provided (along with our own requirements), and hoping it works once the IP(s) are whitelisted.
Manual labour sucks. Reverse engineer that shit with tools!
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Today I finished up my tutorial for my game on both iOS and Android, and now I'm working on getting levels implemented. I'm very close to the end of my game I think, so soon I will start adding the features that "we'll add if we have time" :D
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

Chris wrote:Manual labour sucks. Reverse engineer that stinky bottom putty with tools!
Hahah, too late now. I've already written everything. Just gotta wait til the 1st now and I can run a manual test (unit tests already written and run, of course).
Xaos wrote:Today I finished up my tutorial for my game on both iOS and Android, and now I'm working on getting levels implemented. I'm very close to the end of my game I think, so soon I will start adding the features that "we'll add if we have time" :D
Congrats!
w00t
Cayle

Post by Cayle »

Working on cleaning up Graphene a bit and adding a couple of typical graph database features, so that I can move it from a branch of Angela, here to here.
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

Looking at Stencyl
Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Working on adding levels to my fish harvesting game today. Got 7 different levels to implement, should take a while, so it'll be good to have one task that I can stay busy on for a few days :lol:
Sharlenwar

Post by Sharlenwar »

Working on some YouTube videos for my channel.
Deep within the Void of Quasion, a creation.

**My Corner of the Web**
***NEW***GrindFest - My own PHP/MySQL game!
Sharlenwar's Adventures
Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Return to “Off-Topic”