Reboot

Keep it clean but fun.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Reboot

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Well if you haven't noticed I have been away for about a week now. Life went crazy and so I am my family have decided to completely reboot our lives. A decision went terribly wrong and cost us about $10k so we just said "Screw it!". We are moving to Chattanooga, TN. I am tossing away my career and taking a work from home position(still coding) and basically going to take the slow road for a while.

I think I may start working on a game to actually make money along with some other profitable projects. I am also going to make some more Udemy courses and such.
Xaos

Re: Reboot

Post by Xaos »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Well if you haven't noticed I have been away for about a week now. Life went crazy and so I am my family have decided to completely reboot our lives. A decision went terribly wrong and cost us about $10k so we just said "Screw it!". We are moving to Chattanooga, TN. I am tossing away my career and taking a work from home position(still coding) and basically going to take the slow road for a while.

I think I may start working on a game to actually make money along with some other profitable projects. I am also going to make some more Udemy courses and such.

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that. Chatt's a pretty cool place though, I've been a few times. I'm sure you'll be happy working from home, being able to spend more time with your family & your side projects though.
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Wow halls:(!
How could you blow so much money?
Im sure in what ever you do us, the community will always support you like you have supported us!
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha well I didn't blow it, we made a decision that cost us that HOWEVER it also taught us a lesson worth far more than 10k so no biggie.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Whatever happened, I am glad to see you looking on the bright side, or at least sounding like you are!! We will ALWAYS be here for you while your transition takes place!! We got your back!!! :)

a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »

Sorry to hear it, and hope it will go better soon.
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out! I love Chattanooga, though. I grew-up there, and wish I was still there :(
The indelible lord of tl;dr
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Wow halls, I'm sorry to hear that.. well I'm not, since you say you've learned something worth more than 10k$, and i believe you did. At least you had the courage (or the need) to try a radical change, it didn't work as you wished, but maybe next time it will?

And as you've said to me a while ago, I tell you the same: Image

Good luck with your life and your projects, and i hope you enjoy the extra time with your family ;)
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:haha well I didn't blow it, we made a decision that cost us that HOWEVER it also taught us a lesson worth far more than 10k so no biggie.
If it isn't personal, you mind sharing? You know...so we won't have to pay the 10 grand to learn it too :lol:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Jackolantern wrote:
hallsofvallhalla wrote:haha well I didn't blow it, we made a decision that cost us that HOWEVER it also taught us a lesson worth far more than 10k so no biggie.
If it isn't personal, you mind sharing? You know...so we won't have to pay the 10 grand to learn it too :lol:
Aahahaa well said!!!
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Return to “Off-Topic”