Flappy Bird as a Gift

Keep it clean but fun.
vitinho444

Flappy Bird as a Gift

Post by vitinho444 »

Hey guys, i was just here listening to some music and chatting with a girl i really like, and it crossed my mind... people are addicted with Flappy Bird (Fappy Bird for Callan ;) ), so.. Imagine the normal game with the pipes and whatnot, and then there were letters spread across the level. and once you died a few times... you got the word "I LOVE YOU" in the screen.

Now imagine this as a open source game, where you could edit the name of the person (both who sends, and who receives). Wouldn't it be a wonderful gift? :roll:
I'm not a girl, but cmon... if somebody made a game for me... i would be very happy to say the least.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Callan S.

Re: Flappy Bird as a Gift

Post by Callan S. »

I've considered customised games as a small business.

It's been the issue of content in regards to the games that's gotten in the way of that for me.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Since they are customized, whey worry about content? You just "copy" the game and add a customization that will make the game unique for the receiver.

Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

It's having something to copy to begin with.

Yeah, I could just remake pac-man, then customize it, but I don't because I feel there should be more than just a remake. Maybe I'm being silly.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Callan S. wrote:It's having something to copy to begin with.

Yeah, I could just remake pac-man, then customize it, but I don't because I feel there should be more than just a remake. Maybe I'm being silly.
Well it depends on the main idea. Like my idea was simply create a copy of the game (100% the same) and then add the customization as the gift.

If you wanted to make a total revamp of the game, like "super mega Pacman 3D Ultimate ULTRA", i think you would need more than a exact copy of the main game :lol:

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Like was mentioned in the other flappy thread, the whole Flappy Bird thing is kind of a weird situation, where a game disappeared at the height of viral popularity. So clone games are a bit more appropriate in this case, but I do feel that adding something would be good. There are already hundreds of clones out there, and more are appearing every day.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

more entertainment...grumble, grumble...keeping people quiet...grumble, grumble...
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Jackolantern wrote:

Like was mentioned in the other flappy thread, the whole Flappy Bird thing is kind of a weird situation, where a game disappeared at the height of viral popularity. So clone games are a bit more appropriate in this case, but I do feel that adding something would be good. There are already hundreds of clones out there, and more are appearing every day.
I read somewhere that 50 games were popping out every day in Google Play and App store. It's amazing how people keep trying to make easy money from copying work...

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

It makes sense to me only because of the strange situation Flappy Bird has caused, but yeah, way too many people had the same idea. People need to move on and understand that the app stores are full now, and their late Flappy Clone is going to start on the bottom.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Jackolantern wrote:It makes sense to me only because of the strange situation Flappy Bird has caused, but yeah, way too many people had the same idea. People need to move on and understand that the app stores are full now, and their late Flappy Clone is going to start on the bottom.
Yeah that. I would tell myself to stop by seeing 3 flappy clones.. but yeah..

Return to “Off-Topic”