000webhosting.com help :(

Keep it clean but fun.
neronix17

Re: 000webhosting.com help :(

Post by neronix17 »

right, listen, this is before my account has even been properly made! i cant access the cp if i dont know where to go, i havent recieved my activation email and if I try to open a ticket without logging in it says to log in to the members area before opening a ticket, this proves difficult since it WONT LET ME lol
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hmmmm...will think now...that is a new one on me.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

wow thats terrible. Maybe try to make another account?
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

i was thinking on it, but i dont want to have to use a different email lol
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Have you tried getting your link emailed to you again? What email service did you use when you signed up? Have you checked your spam folder, anything? Trying to identify the problem.

I haven't had that kind of problem with them. I know in the next couple of months, I will signing up a year with them.

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

gmail, they say on the forums they have no problems, and i got an advertising email from them a ffew months ago, they dont give the option to re-send the link either, they say on the forum somewhere that they would let you manually activate it if you send an email to them...i did... a week ago. no reply and that was the day it let me log in, after sending the ticket to them they closed the ticked and it went back to not letting me log in.

I also checked the spam box, all thats in there is emails from play.com and final fantasy online telling me they miss me :lol:
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

neronix17 wrote:gmail, they say on the forums they have no problems, and i got an advertising email from them a ffew months ago, they dont give the option to re-send the link either, they say on the forum somewhere that they would let you manually activate it if you send an email to them...i did... a week ago. no reply and that was the day it let me log in, after sending the ticket to them they closed the ticked and it went back to not letting me log in.

I also checked the spam box, all thats in there is emails from play.com and final fantasy online telling me they miss me :lol:
The only thing I can suggest then, is doing another one with a different email or something. Idk what else to say regarding that. It sucks they did that though...

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

yeah, woohoo i get to wait another 2 weeks for no response :D
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

neronix17 wrote:yeah, woohoo i get to wait another 2 weeks for no response :D
It shouldn't be no more then 24 hrs. I had mine sent to my gmail account, and had no problems getting the activation link.

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

yeah, you might of been in a lucky few though lol

Return to “Off-Topic”