000webhosting.com help :(

Keep it clean but fun.
neronix17

Re: 000webhosting.com help :(

Post by neronix17 »

oh look, approaching the 48hr mark and have yet to recieve anything from them on the new email, il give it till tomorrow evening but i wont hope for anything.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Thats strange...interesting...

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Meh, I give up, Im not waiting for a response that will never come, Ive signed up for LiquidWeb.com which has everything and more of what I need for a web game, including cron jobs ^_^
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

neronix17 wrote:Meh, I give up, Im not waiting for a response that will never come, Ive signed up for LiquidWeb.com which has everything and more of what I need for a web game, including cron jobs ^_^

Sorry they never responded. I dont know why...they responded with mine and with another friend of mine who recently showed up.

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Im going back to hosting it at home, I have unlimited bandwidth etc, at home so Il just have it hosted here, so thats both free and I can install things as I need them.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

thats crazy they still never responded. Sounds like crap service. You will be better off at home.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Thats weird, everyone I have sent over there, they have responded within minutes for the activation email. Then when your website is up, they pull it down, they responded in 9 hrs and put it back up. (During that process they check by hand, word for word, page by page to make sure nothing illegal has been posted)

Sakar

Post by Sakar »

Yeah, that is really weird. My website was setup within 5 minutes of registering, then I waited another day after the website was put up while they checked the site for illegal content.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I don't know the problem you were having, and I know that you probably went to a different webhost by now, but I wanted to state, that I set up a website last night with them again, new account (building a website for the Day care my daughter goes too) and its up and running without any problems...

Return to “Off-Topic”