Brighter days ahead

Keep it clean but fun.
jpoisson

Brighter days ahead

Post by jpoisson »

Over the past couple weeks I was out of luck with internet access de to moving into this really nice house we just bought. (Got it for a really good price too). I have just set up my in home network and such and just wanted to let everyone know I am back and I am debating on what I want to do next lol.

@halls you home page needs to be updated it still says about us having only up to video 7 when we are already at video 13 + crons and other tutorials that are underways.

I pretty much am starting anew with all my wqeb stuff except what I haveon my externals and flash drives. I have a few tutorials i thought of doing but I will see how the community will like then when the time comes that i can get a few hours to do such a task :P

Anyways It is getting quite late and I feel that I am rambeling so I will be back to post and such anywhere from 1moin to a few hours :P depends on my mood. It is good to see the growth and pregress of the community and can't wait for what the future brings.

JPoisson
Laguages:
PHP, MYSQL, (X)HTML, HTML5, JQuery, CSS 3.0,
C, C#, C++, Python, Pascal, Perl, Ruby, Turing

Software:
Adobe MC CS4, Visual Studio 2008, Notepad++,
NetBeans IDE, WAMPSERVER

Browsers:
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome
(Always have latest patches for browsers.)

Free time:
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Brighter days ahead

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Thanks for the support and keeping us up to date.

Yeah I will be updating the entire site very soon. I have been having to update our forums and put some security measures in place so that has been eating my free time. Nearly done though.
jpoisson

Re: Brighter days ahead

Post by jpoisson »

Sounds like fun Halls.
Laguages:
PHP, MYSQL, (X)HTML, HTML5, JQuery, CSS 3.0,
C, C#, C++, Python, Pascal, Perl, Ruby, Turing

Software:
Adobe MC CS4, Visual Studio 2008, Notepad++,
NetBeans IDE, WAMPSERVER

Browsers:
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome
(Always have latest patches for browsers.)

Free time:

Return to “Off-Topic”