Long story, no where else to go

Keep it clean but fun.

Long story, no where else to go

Postby Chris » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:50 pm

So here's the whole story.

I was apparently born in the Netherlands early 90's, moved to Northern Ireland before I could remember, grew up there before moving back to the Netherlands. Living in Ireland was not easy, if anyone knows a bit of that history you will have heard of the troubles, my entire childhood was growing up in the divide between catholic and protestant.

As a child I would go to a school only for protestants in a small town called Tempo, county Fermanagh. Just up the hill there was a school for Catholic children. At the end of the school day everyone would take the same bus home.

While at primary school we would get history lessons on the vikings etc. We were also taught about famous figures in the past, primarily the English royal family. The dutch king William of Orange would be quoted in our history book, in my textbook he was depicted as a big man with a big sword on a big white horse.

One day I was taking the bus home and got a hold of a history book a kid at the other school got. In his book William of Orange was made out to be a small man on a horse with a pirate hat. To this day it will always confuse me, why it was so necessary for a different school to teach such contradictory information. From that day on I knew we were all being brainwashed at school, considering it was mandatory to go to school, you had no choice or your parents would get a hefty fine from the government.

When I was 13 I started to learn to program, primarily websites. Learning to program for me was like a quest to understand the workings of nature. Reading code for me was like reading scripture in the bible. Learning programming from such a young age, also made me feel quite alone in the world. The majority of people I would talk to, including my parents, would simply not comprehend what I was talking about. Being only a child I never understood what there wasn't to understand. It also helped me realize how programs worked, I used this sort of as a defense mechanism, to not let my own mind get programmed.

My childhood didn't come without its difficulties, as many people have. One evening my dad threatened my sister with a shotgun. To this day he denies it, when the rest of us still know. My dad was a piano teacher, one day I was practicing and kept hitting the same "wrong" (different) note. It was driving my dad nuts listening to it, he got into such a rage he ended up kicking me into bed. My mother wasn't always an angel either. At primary school, I was supposed to get my homework signed by my mother to prove that I had read a page in my book. I sat down nearly every evening and read a page in the book with my mother. One evening she was too busy watching TV, I needed to get my homework signed to prove to the teacher I had read the page in the book, but my mother wouldn't have any of it. The next morning I was so worried what the teacher might do because I didn't have the signature. I tried to copy my mothers signature. Being a 7-8 year old I didn't see much harm in it, I thought I was saving my mother the bother of having to do it. When I got to school the teacher noticed the signature wasn't the same. I got threatened with the police that evening by my parents for forging a signature, my mother beat me so hard I can't remember half of it anymore.

I was forced to go from one school to the other, don't ask me why, for me it was very upsetting as I was incapable of making close friends. I had to make new ones each time.

When I was 14-15 my family moved to the Netherlands. I went to school here, it was difficult. First I had to learn the language as fast as possible, which I managed. In my whole family I have the highest degree of anyone. I moved out when I was 19, my parents and I would get into huge arguments about my girlfriend at the time, and the fact that I smoked weed. I never really saw any harm in weed, considering my parents were raging alcoholics. Personally I hate the taste of alcohol, and from experience alcohol is a far strong drug that weed. It's known that people have sedated themselves for millennia, the fact that weed is taboo stems back to the laws in the US which the British decided to grasp in Europe. Anyone from the US will know that that law was made primarily to divide the races.

At age 20, I got my degree as an Application Developer. This was a struggle, at the time I was working two jobs, a paper round in the morning, I was doing an internship, and I was going door to door helping people with general IT problems. I was left all alone more or less, in a small 4x5 meter student room, barely being able to even afford the rent. After finishing school I was instantly handed a job. It turned out the contract I signed robbed me of all my personal freedom, and by the time my wages came in and the taxes were done I was left with even less money than I has when going to school. Since I wasn't physically bound I just left and never went back. I figured if someone is going to treat you this unfair, why treat them fair back.

I tried going to university afterwards. When looking at the material we were supposed to learn, I realized I'd be going to school for 4 years, and three of them were learning nothing more than what I already knew. So again went to get a new job.

4 months into my new job, I was getting bullied left right and center by my colleagues. It would frustrate me that we had customers paying large sums of money for proper software, but no one know how to do TDD. Watching every update become a catastrophe and knowing how to streamline it was a nightmare. I was the youngest guy in the office, people felt they needed to treat my like stinky bottom putty for knowing things they didn't.

Being neglected by my family for months, having a rough time at work and struggling to pay bills. I ended up in a heavy depression. I had been suffering from this for years since I got to the Netherlands as I find it hard to cope with a lot of the people here. They all seem very brainwashed, I don't know how to put it any other way. I would smoke a lot of weed. When depressed it would be a way out. Two weeks after not calling into work and smoking myself silly, doing nothing more than lay in bed in my small student room with bills heaping up I ended up hanging an iron from the ceiling and used the cord to hang myself.

To this day I do not know why I am alive I should have been dead. I woke up a while later on the ground in a complete pan nick, the experience I had just been through was too hard to comprehend, not having accumulated the correct information before hand. Afterwards I figured, if it isn't going to work this way, I'll have to jump in front of the train or something. On my way to the station I was arrested. They put me in a mental health clinic.

In the clinic they stuck some form of medication in my mouth, it was a tablet that instantly dissolved on your tongue. The man who forced it into me called me a faggot afterwards. It drove me insane being treated this way, but even then I managed to keep my calm, knowing getting aggressive would indeed make me seem crazy. The drugs they gave me started working quickly. I was tripping on that crap for at least three days, of which I can barely remember. In the mean time my parents had sorted out paperwork declaring me schizophrenic (I deny having this condition to this day.) After getting out of the clinic, my parents took me to their home, after neglecting me for years.

They made me live there for 4 years. They put me under a thing called "bewindvoering" in Dutch. It's supposedly someone who helps you administrate your finances. In reality it's a loophole in the legal system which they can use to extort you off your money, I'll get to that in a moment. The primary reason I wanted this was that I also had a company at the time, my boss didn't pay my wages because I was sick, and I had a small student loan I wanted to get paid off a.s.a.p. My mother was always real nasty towards people when it came to money and she still is. She suggested this at the time, to this day I don't know how I agreed with it so easily. I was promised a lot of things at the start and now 5 years later it still has not materialized.

When I was at university, I also started up my own company called Hemix. I closed the company shortly after I moved back in with my parents. In 2019 someone re registered a company on the same name. After 5 years of having my bank accounts extorted, I only found out this year, the company account in my name was never closed, and someone else had control over it without me even knowing that the account was there. From what I remember I closed the account using the bank's app. It's against the law for a curator to have a company account in their administration. And my curator has broken the law. I'm guessing, as it's impossible to get all the evidence, but at least I have enough to suggest, that someone has been using my account to either launder money, or claim loans. The curator then has the right to not have to pay the loan, through another legal loop hole. Meaning people might be getting scammed, and it might seem like I am the cause of it.

The old website I made at http://hemix.nl/ is still online. I never finished it, I don't know who stole the website, but there is something very dodgy going on.

After years of struggling, being forced to live on 50 euros a week, working as a web developer, I had 14k saved up, more than double my student loan. The curator refused to pay off the loan, if they did so they would have no reason to hold my finances anymore, so this is the last thing they want to do. I also have to pay them 100 euros a month so they can rob all my investment opportunity off me.

I only just found out, my parents aren't even really my parents. It's such a confusing fact, but yet seems to clear as day to me now. I've been used all my life to make money. There are a lot of other things I could go into the depths of.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Chris

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Long story, no where else to go

Postby GameMaster » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:13 am

Wow, this is like a tale of unfortunate events. What is your outlook on the future?
GameMaster

Postby Chris » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:33 am

I live in Delft, close to the Technical University. I came here five, nearly six years ago now. My "parents" left my "brother" and "sister" and I behind in Alkmaar, they tried to wipe their hand clean off the lot of us. After my major life catastrophe, they brought me here.

When I first came to Delft, the station would flood when it rained. The majority of the government housing were dilapidated. All of a sudden, they had a new station, they apparently give someone a blank cheque and told them to rebuild the station. Seems quite logical to me now how it would have been possible. On a company account, you can borrow into infinity on. I didn't have access to mine.

https://indebuurt.nl/delft/gemeente/hie ... ent~24104/

I'll translate the article (January 24th 2017):

Code: Select all
Endless stalling of the building projects, a town that seems like cheese with holes in it, and that is Delft, the most expensive council: we see that Delft doesn't have much money. That's because the council doesn't take financial risks into account the past years, is the conclusion drawn by the research commission.

The council did research to see how the financial situation got so far out of hand, writes the AD. The lessons of the report should prevent that Delft goes bankrupt in the future.

The report says that the council didn't look at its financial situation critically enough. The financial risks were judged completely wrong. The debt hit 141 million euros, and the city is on the verge if bankruptcy.

Three major projects.
At the start of the century the council of Delft had a savings built up. With a capital of 156 million euros, the council thought they were rich and started building new projects like the Spoorzone (Rail zone), the Harnaschpolder and the Sebastiaansbrug. This was too enthousiastic. In 2013 Delft only had a capital of 15 million euros.

I don't have enough evidence, but knowing what a curator can do, it seems logical to me something has been done with my account. I went to the bank after getting my yearly report from my curator. For the first time in five years it stated my company account, and it was in the red. The bank refused to give me the full history of the account. A curator can use a law to dismiss a loan, since the law governs the money.

I'm guessing if my suspicions are correct. If I die, the council looses their bottomless pitt. If they give me my money back, I'm out of here. I'm snookered. There's no way out.

Recently this hit the news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-wVIUlNtfk

At the end they say, the person who got hold of the correct information was using a lot of links to get access to it. I had to use Tor to get a copy of the documents of the new company registered as Hemix from the chambre of commerce. Once they broadcast this I know not to go to the media either.
Chris

Postby hallsofvallhalla » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:31 am

Geeze man so sorry to hear. Unless you are sitting on a fortune that's worth fighting for I would start life over. I have had to a few times and there is no greater feeling letting the past go. I know that's easier said than done but that fight might prove more wealth and health in the end than what you are currently fighting for.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Chris » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 am

True, I still have many things I want to achieve in life and I agree, shedding some skin at times feels great. My family is a total nightmare, I don't think I'll bother with any of them anymore for a long time. I can't say my life has been a complete shambles, I mean I'm still alive and breathing, I have a relatively healthy body, probably fitter than a majority of people. As for wealth, the whole monetary system is a shambles as has been from the get go. I always open my mouth about it and smack it in everyone's face, it's so easy to understand why it fails time and time over, people hate that it's that way and get angry at me, I honestly do not care. It's the experience you go through at times. I have loads more problems in my life. I've been drugged, misused in you know what ways. That's simply what you get when you were brought up with nothing other in your parents minds than money. The countless arguments my parents had about it.

Growing up in Ireland was tough at times, in the Netherlands people are generally more docile. Some of the demonstrations that have been taking place here against the Corona rules etc. If that were in Belfast with the people I used to go about with, the glass bottles and petrol canisters would have been on sight first thing in the morning.

I'm still grateful that I'm living in the Netherlands. Might be tough at times as well, but living standards are a lot higher.
Chris

Postby hallsofvallhalla » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Man life is relative. A grain of rice for a hungry man is gold, but a ounce of gold for a rich man is a pound of rice. Instead do what makes you happy. I am paying for my parents bankruptcy and buying them a car after I already bought them a house. They are low educated back woods folks. I am just happy they are still alive. Money is a device, not a end game.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Off-Topic