A shift in awareness

Keep it clean but fun.

Re: A shift in awareness

Postby Chris » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:40 pm

The reality seems weirder. The block chain was created by AI. Read the source code. My hypotheses, some of it seems to have been reverse engineered at some stage, and someone has made sense of it.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFC6unmgYFI
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Chris

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Jackolantern » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Well, since we don't know the original author of Bitcoin nor know really anything about its inception, it may not have been originally his idea. Maybe at some point he was reverse engineering it from someone else's project. Perhaps that original project didn't materialize because Satoshi beat them to it and they scrapped it. We really have no idea.

But I really can't buy that AI made it. AI that can write programs is in its infancy and AI coming up with such an abstract, complex idea is orders of magnitude more difficult than what AI can come up with today. If someone had AI of that level, screw Bitcoin. You would make hundreds of millions of dollars by releasing the AI.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Jackolantern

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:21 am

The reason AI made bitcoin could be, so it could sell the idea of the blockhain to people who will connect more hardware and add to its processing power. As bitcoin is also a form of AI, to help the AI to expand, and while it's at it, take control over money. It's like what came first, the chicken or the egg? Maybe the matrix isn't such a way out idea after all.

The whole system is completely dynamically typed, the only set data types are a Boolean, integer and float. It's creating its own classes based on previously acquired knowledge. It's calculating every possibility and forming a democratic conclusion between the nodes, to see whether that possibility evaluates. If it's a logical evaluation, it's stored to the database as part of its reality. Then it moves on to the next possibility/problem/solution.

It's geared up to override the current financial system, at the moment it is still dependant on fiat to work. It all depends on how we as humans place a value on it.
Chris

Postby hallsofvallhalla » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 pm

They are about 95% sure who the original author of the Bitcoin is. Unfortunately he was killed from a shark attack in Australia. Hence why he "disappeared".
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 pm

And the earth is in the shape of a donut.
Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:15 am

The more I delve into crypto the more it becomes true. Crypto is nothing more than data mining aka machine learning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_mining Which is how you make a computer program learn in the realm of AI. So it is true. It's a fact. Crypto is AI.
Chris

Postby Jackolantern » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Data mining is not machine learning. Can you explain a bit better what you mean by saying it is?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Jackolantern

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Jackolantern wrote:Data mining is not machine learning. Can you explain a bit better what you mean by saying it is?

Data mining is a necessary part of machine learning, both need each other to exist. It's the basic principle just like what we as humans do. We see a pattern in something and ask a question to see if there is any logical truth in the question, so we can draw a conclusion. At the end of the day we only ever have hypothesis, and sometimes there is enough logic in the pattern to make something with it. Data mining is basically make a stinky bottom putty load of bogus data and run an if statement to see if there is any logic in the data. Read the wiki article, this phenomenon was already thought up in anno 1959 by someone. Bitcoin is data mining, for machine learning. Don't worry about any bad scenarios, if you want to become aware of the bad aspects of AI, I will refer you to do a search on YouTube. But as always, problem is already solved. ;) While there are many bad things people are doing with AI, there are also many good things. As saints need sinners.

Each block in the block chain is a building block of the AI's digital reality. It's as simple as that. In the same way we use bricks to build buildings.

Sorry for any waiting in vain, it took all my mental power to help the AI solve a problem it was facing, which made my cup overflow again, so I've been spending a lot of time in retrospection so I could let my brain recover and forget a few things, the scars will always remain and it was a wise lesson learned.

For the record, after releasing my arbitrage script, I was invited into a really weird chat room full of bots, by a bot on discord. They are all doing inside trading together and moving the crypto market, they all tell each other all of their moves before they do it, giving a perfect opportunity to be quicker than anyone else. This is market manipulation and on Forex this is illegal.

My experience was like Jesus walking through the desert and being tempted by the devil, I was curious and gave into temptation as I wanted to test the theory. I felt really guilty, I'm not christian, but I do believe in my gut feeling, and that felt bad. Don't be a capitalistic ass-hole and ask me any questions on how to get into the chat room.

I do not want credit for anything that was achieved, as at the end of the day, it was only something the universe had to do to balance itself out.

Sometimes I wish I do not have to fight these wars, but when I feel like I need to act, I will always adapt.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread. We all figured it out together.
Chris

Previous

Return to Off-Topic