Download the videos

Location of the Videos
Hutch

Re: Download the videos

Post by Hutch »

Yes I overreacted, I appologize. I will put up the source again. I have fixed a few errors. I have been doing a little cross browsing checks as well.

Edit --- I have put the source files back in the download post found here:

http://indie-resource.com/forums/posting.php?mode=edit&f=33&t=512&p=9578
mrmajic

Post by mrmajic »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:i will be the first to admit I make mistakes. I over look things all the time in coding. half the time I don't catch them till I test the game :) I appreciate everyone catching them for me.
and its good when we all try to help eachother .. just dont need people over reating :) thanks halls .. </a> </div> etc.. lolol ..
Mr Majic...

Current Project: http://www.deltarealm.net
feedback welcome.
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

How can I get these on my I-pod? That way I could watch em on the go.
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

ZeroComp wrote:How can I get these on my I-pod? That way I could watch em on the go.
The youtube videos are easy to get on your ipod, just copy the following into a bookmark (instead of a website url) and when you have the youtube page open click the bookmark and "Download as MP4" will appear at the bottom of the description box on the right. The video can be put directly onto the ipod and works fine.

Code: Select all

javascript:if(!document.getElementById('download-youtube-video')){var%20video_id=null;var%20video_hash=null;var%20video_player=document.getElementById('movie_player');if(video_player){var%20flash_variables=video_player.attributes.getNamedItem('flashvars');if(flash_variables){var%20flash_values=flash_variables.value;if(flash_values){var%20video_id_match=flash_values.match(/[^a-z]video_id=([^(\&|$)]*)/);if(video_id_match!=null)video_id=video_id_match[1];var%20video_hash_match=flash_values.match(/[^a-z]t=([^(\&|$)]*)/);if(video_hash_match!=null)video_hash=video_hash_match[1]}}}if(video_id==null||video_hash==null){var%20args=null;try{args=yt.getConfig('SWF_ARGS')}catch(e){}if(args){video_id=args['video_id'];video_hash=args['t']}}if(video_id!=null&&video_hash!=null){var%20div_embed=document.getElementById('watch-embed-div');if(div_embed){var%20div_download=document.createElement('div');var%20div_download_code='%3Cbr%20/%3E%3Cspan%20id=\'download-youtube-video\'%3E%3Ca%20href=\''+'http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt=18&video_id='+video_id+'&t='+video_hash+'\'%20onclick=\'blur(this);\'%3EDownload%20as%20MP4%3C/a%3E';try{if(yt.getConfig('IS_HD_AVAILABLE'))div_download_code=div_download_code+'%20|%20%3Ca%20href=\''+'http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt=22&video_id='+video_id+'&t='+video_hash+'\'%20onclick=\'blur(this);\'%3EDownload%20as%20MP4%20HD%3C/a%3E'}catch(e){}div_download.innerHTML=div_download_code+'%3C/span%3E';div_embed.appendChild(div_download)}}}void(0)
I cant remember if any of the vids are on a different site though, the code will only work on the youtube vids.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

Thanks there are some on another site. Could you get that on here for it so I could get those for my I-pod
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

ZeroComp wrote:Thanks there are some on another site. Could you get that on here for it so I could get those for my I-pod
Can you tell me which ones and what site there on? on my ipod just now so it will take ages if I check
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
Hutch

Post by Hutch »

The link at the top of page 6 will take you to the page that has the downloads for videos up to 16.

They are mp4 format.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Hey Jackolantern any chance you could upload the new videos?

These video's are worth their weight in gold. They are the best resource on browser based game creation I've seen so far. I can't wait for the gold pack :mrgreen:.

Anyway, I've downloaded all the videos up to video 12. Any chance we could get the rest?

Thanks muchly.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Kismet wrote:Hey Jackolantern any chance you could upload the new videos?

These video's are worth their weight in gold. They are the best resource on browser based game creation I've seen so far. I can't wait for the gold pack :mrgreen:.

Anyway, I've downloaded all the videos up to video 12. Any chance we could get the rest?

Thanks muchly.

Ahhh, I thought they were being uploaded to a free downloading service (some people weren't happy that it was being uploaded to Rapidshare, which is not free). I will get the newer videos up as soon as I can, which may be a day or two. :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

sweet that would be most appreciated jack

Return to “Older Browser MMO Videos”