Cubicverse MMORPG

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
tobeyrowe

Cubicverse MMORPG

Post by tobeyrowe »

Hi, my name is Austin and I am the owner of the MMORPG known as Cubicverse. Cubicverse is a fun and exciting free roam game that allows players to own land, craft new things, build houses and buildings, hunt different types of animals, fight monsters, discover treasure, and so much more. Cubicverse is 2D and 3D so it can be played either way and is completely free to play but we do ask that players make a small donation of $20 a year which can be done through Paypal by clicking the donation icon in-game located in the left hand corner of the game and if you donate you will recieve extra perks such as access to the full in-game map, better crafted items, and other things. The game can be played on the web browser and doesnt require any downloads and you can play it on http://www.cubicverse.com . So come play with us and have some fun :).
a_bertrand

Re: Cubicverse MMORPG

Post by a_bertrand »

Wrong link.... HTTPS doesn't work for me.
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Fixed your link. Glad to see this up and going!
tobeyrowe

Post by tobeyrowe »

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that there was a technical difficulty but it will be fixed soon and if anything goes down it should only be temporary. Thank you.
tobeyrowe

Post by tobeyrowe »

Hi everyone, It has come to my attention that Cubicverse is not working properly in 3D so I will be transferring it over to 2D since its made in both 3D and 2D. The 3D version seems to not have the castle in it where the players first come to and also there is suppose to be an NPC that is in the castle that is suppose to help you move forward with the in-game tutorial which is not there as well and I am not for sure if changing it over to 2D will work but I am going to either try to do that or fix the 3D version. So if you all could just give me some time to fix this that would be great and I will keep you all posted.

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”