Indie-Resource Hosting

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Indie-Resource Hosting

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

There has been some conversations on Indie-resource hosting PBBGs for free and Indie-resource having a HTML5 web game host with an API that does leaderboards, account logins, ect.. as well as hosting the source if needed.

Wondering everyone's thoughts on something like this and what would be ideal. For instance I would love to build a one account login system with an API that PBBG users could tie the game to so they would not need to build a log in system. They would use Indie-resources login system.

Not interested in hearing other comments about if and when it would be done. Just positive feedback or true issues and concerns on the idea.
SpiritWebb

Re: Indie-Resource Hosting

Post by SpiritWebb »

I think the idea would be awesome, however my only one main concern would be spam going into the PBBG as well.

KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

SpiritWebb wrote:I think the idea would be awesome, however my only one main concern would be spam going into the PBBG as well.
I agree here. Some people may feel obliged to come and wreck this community with their spam or shenanigans and disrupt a community of development
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

That will always happen and we will just have to build some rules to fight it off like we have on the forums.

The only spam that gets through now is a few posts here and there by real people and they barely last long.

Working on a few things now and will post more info soon.

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”