Leave of absence

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Leave of absence

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Sorry if you happened to see the "Account Suspended" message. It has been real tough for me to balance life with work lately. I am flying all over the "world" as of late and have little to no time to develop and deal with any of my websites or forums.

I love asmallorange as hosting but they do not have automatic billing and I often forget the payment until it is too late. I will email them and see if there is a way to bill me automatically to keep this from happening.

With all the said I may be away from forums for a while. I will to check back as often as I can but I have a lot on my plate and traveling non stop. I will continue my tutorials when I can. Especially during the times I am in a 3rd world country with no internet. You are in good hands with the current admins.
vitinho444

Re: Leave of absence

Post by vitinho444 »

I'm sure the admins can take care of it in your absence :)

Good Luck with your travels and work ;)
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Always here when you need us! ;)

OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Have a safe trip. Don't forget to bring us all gifts when you come back! :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Thanks all. I have actually been on trips for the past two months. Just getting harder and harder to keep up.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Just try to take a little bit of time, even if it is just a half an hour here and there to see a sight or two while traveling. Sometimes just that one thing you take a minute to go see can make the whole trip worth it (seeing a wedding in an "exotic" culture can be a very deep, eye-opening experience, and many of them are done publicly in other cultures).

As for the site, we have it under control!

That would be very weird if they don't have autobilling at a Small Orange, considering that most businesses absolutely love autopay, since they get their money with no human input and it is much cheaper for that reason.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Callan S.

Post by Callan S. »

Sometimes it's good to just sit for 10 minutes and whether you make anything or just ponder or just sit for 10 minutes, it means you put aside time to make things. That's the important step.

Good luck with your journeys, Halls!

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”