OMG this is High School!

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

OMG this is High School!

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

:) Look I keep getting threatened about a long rant someone wants to post. Soo in case he does while i am asleep here is "my side". I hope you dont care about any of this and are only here for indie-resource, Thats all I care about!! Call me what you will, hate me, just don't take it out on our site. Within a day or so this will be over and we will be back to watching tuts. Matter of fact we got alot of new ones coming :)

Anyways.
last night Right after I banned Jatt I received a PM stating

Code: Select all

Your Fucked

Sent: Thurs Sep 03, 2009 
To: hallsofvallhalla 
You are fucked, Noc will destroy you, you are fucked
"then my password to this account was written here"
(all my messages are a day ahead, wrong time zone)

this of course had nothing to do with noc, he was not really out to destroy me or indie-res

as you would think this freaked me out, i immediately changed my password and removed all access to every admin/mods account. Scary stuff. Well right after that I started receiving hate messengers saying i was a moron, retard, fag, ect for removing access, i had no right, but I continually told them it was temporary. They wouldn't have that. Soon after that the indie resource site went down..hacked! Right after that Forsaken sanctum was hacked!

That is the short of it. i protected my assets and people hate me for it. Oh yeah then Jatt bashed my family and called me a child molester. :roll:

Anyways there you have it. We all know now the drama that lead to this. Raven did nothing wrong, he just wouldn't give me time to figure out what was going on and well he has a temper and a bad habit of saying fuck off halls. Seems like most of you are happy with the ways things are now. I feel better already.

Know this I only care about Indie-res and its members. i was only doing what was in the best interest. No amount of chat logs, PMs, or bitching will change that ever. Even if I am the only one left.

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”