Just one question

Need help with an engine or coding not on the list? Need help with a game or the website and forums here? Direct all questions here.
Kintama

Just one question

Post by Kintama »

I just about to start watching the Tutorails on how to make a browser game but i was just wondering Before i start if it is possible to make game like these out of it

www.torn.com
www.battleon.com

PLZ replie soon :mrgreen:
SpiritWebb

Re: Just one question

Post by SpiritWebb »

Yes you can.

You can make almost any game you want. Halls just provides the basic setup for a "MUDD," and you build off that, or you can always take what he teaches you and apply it to creating your own, whether it be text based or not...but it does work!! :)

Kintama

Post by Kintama »

Thank you 4 the fast Reply and thanks you made me happy you dont no how long iv bin looking 4 this sort of thing so thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: if there was a + rep

i would rep you

even tho you only sed yes you can :P
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Your very welcome. I myself came here for the same reason...and now with what I have learned from Halls tutorials and everyone here, we are building our game, but in complete 3D. Though I cannot use Halls tutorials directly, but the basic knowledge is there for what I needed!! :)

Kintama

Post by Kintama »

Cool i hope the Best for you and hope your Project is a 100% SUCSSES
D3luxe

Post by D3luxe »

As Spirit said, it is possible to make something such as BattleOn using Halls tutorial..but it'd have to be heavily adapted. BattleOn is quite different than the types of MMO's that Hall's tut's make; however, you can use what you learn via the tutorials to make something similar to BattleOn with enough work.
Adobe Photoshop CS4/Illustrator CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
3DS Max & Maya
PC Spec:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.8ghz)
8gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
1gb nVidia GTX275
2TB SATA HD
Windows 7 RTM

Return to “Advanced Help and Support”