Online game meetup site

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Online game meetup site

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I am wanting to build a site that players can place up "ads" or rather meetups for online games. I cannot seem to find a good one that is free to use. A place where simply if I want to host a Seven Days to Die game party I can place an ad and people can RSVP ect... Community of gamers creating events for gaming on any system, any game. Also a place for people to advertise their servers as well.

Looking for someone also interested in building something like this.
vitinho444

Re: Online game meetup site

Post by vitinho444 »

Not a bad idea, How would you solve the problem to add the games? Like a list of all the games :D
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Players would do it as they needed them.

A good example is how I bought Sacred today on sale for my daughter and me to play but it would be great to post a Saturday night game where people can RSVP. If they miss it they will take a hit to their gamer score or whatever. I also seen another game on there called killing floor that is coop. I could put up another one and if 6 people are interested we could buy it. Eventually steam and game companies would get involved if we got big enough. Offer discounts and such.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Hum, I would give it a try why not, I just need to know what to do first for timing reasons, if that's okay.

Played killing floor with some friends, its a good co-op game.

There should be some API with the biggest DRM's and online stores that have some kind of games list :/ Manually is not very pleasing to the user imo.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

well we would have a list then if people have a game that is not normally known they could add it manually
Cayle

Post by Cayle »

This sounds almost like metacae, before it turned into Gamaer DNA.

Return to “Recruitment”