Horse Racing Text based browser game. Partner needed

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
dawi03

Horse Racing Text based browser game. Partner needed

Post by dawi03 »

Hi guys,

This is probably a small request compared to a lot of the cool games on here, but what I am wanting to do is to create a horse racing simulation game, where by there are different variables and alorithyms which I can handle. I have posted on here before about how to start this up and it was suggested PHP and mysqli for the database.

Is there anyone that would be interested in the project at all and also teach a newbie along the way? I have learnt a great deal already from the tutorials and some advice, now I just need some experience to put it all together?
Xaos

Re: Horse Racing Text based browser game. Partner needed

Post by Xaos »

If you're looking for someone to just help you along the way, give you advice, teach you the coding ropes, help you implement the code, etc., send me a pm! If you're seeking for someone to actually do a majority of the code, I'm afraid I'm not your man.
dawi03

Post by dawi03 »

Xaos wrote:If you're looking for someone to just help you along the way, give you advice, teach you the coding ropes, help you implement the code, etc., send me a pm! If you're seeking for someone to actually do a majority of the code, I'm afraid I'm not your man.

mate you are my man pm sent!
dawi03

Post by dawi03 »

Is anyone else interested?

I have a corporate bookmaker who said they would be interested in sponsoring some races, I have all of the math/algorythm/variables written down. Just need someone to help me code and make the game pretty!

Return to “Recruitment”