Seeking Date or Dates aka Partner(s)

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Sim

Seeking Date or Dates aka Partner(s)

Post by Sim »

So I had this pretty nifty idea and been googling for a few hours and could only found a few sites/services of what my idea is related to and I decided to post here first to see if any people would be interested in partnering with me on such a project.

The idea is similar to http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/20/gamor ... ile-games/ - that's the closest idea I found to the idea I would like run with. The other sites are more for developers and not for players. I would like to focus more on players, but with a developers section.

Now a little about me. I am 31 and I have programming for 10years. I havn't done much work with HTML5/JS. The main languages I have worked with throughout my programming life so far are vb, php, a little java, a little js. I have done tcp/ip, socket programming before though.

I do realized this is going to be a fairly extensive project if we would like to turn it into anything successful. By just creating the API alone for developers is not going to be enough for this project as we are going to need a fully functioning site with a decent amount of content.
oRPG Creator - Make Your Own Browser Game
oRPG Creator on Facebook

Return to “Recruitment”